🌺 ☮ Piece of Peace ☮ 🌺 Multi Guild

• Piece of Peace is a multi-fandom guild for all seeking peace and comfort. The meaning of the name of this guild is from J-Hope’s song, Piece of Peace. Much like J-hope’s message of wanting to bring peace to his generation through his music, this guild aims to provide peace and freedom from the conflict, stress, and fanwars of the main forum. If you’ve ever felt conflicted or hesitant because you don’t want to choose between your fandoms, then P.O.P is the right guild for you.

‘Poppies’ is our (tentative) member name. This has a triple meaning, since it is based off of the acronym for Piece of Peace but is also based off the term ‘k-poppie.’ This typically has negative connotations, but I think it could be perfect for a multi-fandom guild. Poppy also refers to the poppy flower, a common symbol for peace. We can hold an official vote though once there are enough members.

There are some rules necessary to keep the peace between members of the guild.

1. No fanwars
      1. If a topic comes up that you don’t like, you have several options. You can talk about something else, ignore it, or wait for the topic to change.
      2. No bashing, shading, or disrespect towards artists. This is not the right place for that.
    2. Leave everything at the door
      1. Try to get along with all members of the guild regardless of their fandom
      2. Any ‘beef’ between members needs to be settled privately
    3. Keep it appropriate
      1. Please limit topics that could possibly be triggering for members of the guild
      2. If it comes up, put the content within a spoiler with the proper trigger warnings
      3. Put all 18+ content within spoilers
    4. No discrimination
      1. Including racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia, ageism, etc
      2. No slurs - even if you can reclaim them
    5. Anyone and everyone is welcome
      1. You don’t have to be a member of the guild to post here
      2. You don’t have to be a multi to post here or join - you can join if you want to get away from fanwars or have a space to talk with other users
      3. Members can be part of any and every fandom

Leader:

hopemin - she/her

Members:

Korainism - he/him

blingyblinger - he/they

Flowercrew - she/her

kallies - she/her

Rose_Milk_Tae - she/her

koalaa98 - she/her

sunny-sunflower - xe/xem, he/him

LAYNICORNINFIRES - she/her, he/him, they/them

cutiekyuu - they/them

Honorary Members:

selfmate - he/him

minigee - he/him

Here is our guild fund, where we save up for guild upgrades.

The nature of the guild means there are endless possibilities for discussion and games. To get us started, I've created an introduction/questionnaire. If you'd like to join P.O.P, just quote the questionnaire with your answers and a statement saying that you want to join.

1. What is your name?
    2. What are your pronouns?
    3. What’s your favorite color?
    4. What’s your favorite food?
    5. What’s your favorite tv series/movie?
    6. How and when did you get into kpop?
    7. What’s your favorite kpop moment you’ve experienced?
    8. Who is your ult bias?
    9. Who are your bias/favorite groups?
    10. Who is the most recent artist you’ve gotten into?
    11. What’s your favorite song/album/mv?
    12. Who’s your favorite boy group? (if applicable)
    13. Who’s your favorite girl group? (if applicable)
    14. Who’s your favorite solo artist? (if applicable)
    15. What comebacks are you most looking forward to in 2021?
  • already a guild member elsewhere but I'll answer anyway!

- Sad

- They/them

- Black, green and silver

- Pasta

- Right now its Infinity Train, a disney aninated anthology mini-series about different characters who find themselves on a strange train where each car is a different universe.

- 2009, accidently found Mirotic by DBSK after being a jpop fan for +1 year

- Seeing BTS at Metlife Stadium, was crazy to see their faces on the banners and all the Armys.

- Xia Junsu

- my ult groups are Twice and BTS and have been since 2016.

- Viction, liked mayday from last year and their new song is also nice, like their performances.

- Right now its Hwa/I Burn by Gidle

- Bangtan, second is SKZ

- Twice, second is Mamamoo

- Sunmi, i stan almost every female soloist tho (I'm a gg stan)

- Dreamcatcher, IU, Hyuna, and Chungha cause they are coming back this month<3

• none so far :waterr:i know im supposed to have 5 members before i start a guild but i wasn't sure how to get people to join without completing the op. can you give me another chance to get enough members?

Of course! We're all just getting started.:danceb: Good luck ^^

I like your manifesto btw!

STEP Let Butter melt your 💟 STEP Stan BTS STEP Visit bulletproof for fun & akorns!

image0.gif

• im part of a diff guild already but ill answer!

1. Just call me Lovable or luv
    2. She/her
    3. Red
    4. chips lmao
    5. Does Running man count? For an actual show...Flower of Evil? its a kdrama i started watching and its rlly good
    6. My bestfriend was always trying to get me into it and one day i just searched it up to see what the hype was about, first video that popped up was whistle, i fell in love and had it on repeat, and the rest was history lmao
    7. I dont rlly have one. Maybe when i got into an argument w/ another kpop fan and ended up "winning". It was on twitter and they hid my replies and couldnt rebuttle anything i said lol
    8. IU <3:!::!:
    9. Fav gg- SNSD bias: Jessica, Sooyoung(OT8) Fav bg: EXO Bias: Baekhyun & Kyungsoo
    10. Mamamoo? iv'e started stanning them recently
    11. Song is hard, maybe Step by KARA?
    12. EXO
    13. SNSD
    14. IU
    15. IU, and the rest of bp's solos!!

• We need less fights and more love.

1. What is your name?
      • You can call me Omni.
      • He.
      • Blue.
      • Sushi / Meat
      • I started watching K-dramas. Watching K-dramas made me follow Suzy. Following Suzy made IU appear on my feed. I decided to check out who she was and fell in love with her music. I got into it on April 2020.
      • I haven't been there long. So maybe IU's live concert on YHY's Sketchbook.
    8. Who is your ult bias?
      • IU
      • Mamamoo.
      • None.
      • Red Velvet.
      • IU.
      • IU and Red Velvet because it has been too long. But I also want a Taeyeon and a Mamamoo comeback.

• We need less fights and more love.

1. What is your name?
      • You can call me Omni.
      • He.
      • Blue.
      • Sushi / Meat
      • I started watching K-dramas. Watching K-dramas made me follow Suzy. Following Suzy made IU appear on my feed. I decided to check out who she was and fell in love with her music. I got into it on April 2020.
      • I haven't been there long. So maybe IU's live concert on YHY's Sketchbook.
    8. Who is your ult bias?
      • IU
      • Mamamoo.
      • None.
      • Red Velvet.
      • IU.
      • IU and Red Velvet because it has been too long. But I also want a Taeyeon and a Mamamoo comeback.

Taste, IU is a great singer. RV and Mamamoo have really great voices, too. New kpop fans don't usually appreciate solo artists as much as groups, so it's pretty cool IU's your ult.

BTW, does this mean you'd like to join P.O.P? Ves already added you, but I'd just like to get your confirmation.

• Taste, IU is a great singer. RV and Mamamoo have really great voices, too. New kpop fans don't usually appreciate solo artists as much as groups, so it's pretty cool IU's your ult.

BTW, does this mean you'd like to join P.O.P? Ves already added you, but I'd just like to get your confirmation.

Yes, I do.

:groovins:

• Also, omnimorphism I'm hosting a 'guess the screenshot' game here in a few hours, so you can vote in this thread if you want to play.

1. What is your name? [Korainism - no nickname or smth]
    2. What are your pronouns? [I'm a he mostly. She, when my sis uses this account sometimes, because she doesn’t want to use an own acc, but it’s not that often because she’s busier than me... xD]
    3. What’s your favorite color? [Blue]
    4. What’s your favorite food? [Pizza]
    5. What’s your favorite tv series/movie? [Family Ties / BTTF]
    6. How and when did you get into kpop? [2009/10 Shinee-Ring Ding Dong]
    7. What’s your favorite kpop moment you’ve experienced? [Everything was new and entertaining during 2nd Gen]
    8. Who is your ult bias? [Doyeon]
    9. Who are your bias/favorite groups? [Joy / Red Velvet]
    10. Who is the most recent artist you’ve gotten into? [Jiwon & her group Fromis 9]
    11. What’s your favorite song/album/mv? [Ateez-Answer / BTS-Tear Album / Exo-Monster]
    12. Who’s your favorite boy group? (if applicable) [Ateez]
    13. Who’s your favorite girl group? (if applicable) [Red Velvet]
    14. Who’s your favorite solo artist? (if applicable) [Chungha]
    15. What comebacks are you most looking forward to in 2021? [Ateez]
  • I've never joined a guild before but now is as good a time as any to do it!

1. What is your name? - Riley. You can call me that or Bling/Blingy
    2. What are your pronouns? - He/They
    3. What’s your favorite color? - Pearl Aqua
    4. What’s your favorite food? - Pizza
    5. What’s your favorite tv series/movie? - Currently Haikyuu
    6. How and when did you get into kpop? - 2009/2010 via Radio Disney
    7. What’s your favorite kpop moment you’ve experienced? - Having Young K laugh at me during a Day6 concert
    8. Who is your ult bias? - Jonghyun/Wonho/S Coups/Bang Chan
    9. Who are your bias/favorite groups? - SHINee/Seventeen/Monsta X/Stray Kids and honestly a lot more :c
    10. Who is the most recent artist you’ve gotten into? - ONF and Dreamcatcher
    11. What’s your favorite song/album/mv? - Favorite song changes daily but is currently ONF's Why. Album is tied between Jonghyun's She Is and RM's mono. MV is Monsta X All In
    12. Who’s your favorite boy group? (if applicable) SHINee <3
    13. Who’s your favorite girl group? (if applicable) Twice
    14. Who’s your favorite solo artist? (if applicable) Excluding the obvious, Gaho or Xia
    15. What comebacks are you most looking forward to in 2021? - SHINEEEEEE, all the other big 2nd gen artists having cbs this year

𝒮𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑒𝑒 - 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶 𝒳 - 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 - 𝒯𝓍𝒯 - 𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓎 𝒦𝒾𝒹𝓈 - 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝒸𝑒 - 𝒟𝒶𝓎𝟨 - 𝒯𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒
    733877d2240d6873f39119f616332c06.gif
    𝐸𝓍𝑜 - 𝐵𝒯𝒮 - 𝒪𝓃𝑒𝓊𝓈 - 𝒢𝑜𝓉𝟩 - 𝒩𝒞𝒯/𝒲𝒶𝓎𝒱 - 𝒜𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓏 - 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇 - 𝒫𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒶𝑔𝑜𝓃

1. What is your name? [Korainism - no nickname or smth]
    2. What are your pronouns? [I'm a he mostly. She, when my sis uses this account sometimes, because she doesn’t want to use an own acc, but it’s not that often because she’s busier than me... xD]
    3. What’s your favorite color? [Blue]
    4. What’s your favorite food? [Pizza]
    5. What’s your favorite tv series/movie? [Family Ties / BTTF]
    6. How and when did you get into kpop? [2009/10 Shinee-Ring Ding Dong]
    7. What’s your favorite kpop moment you’ve experienced? [Everything was new and entertaining during 2nd Gen]
    8. Who is your ult bias? [Doyeon]
    9. Who are your bias/favorite groups? [Joy / Red Velvet]
    10. Who is the most recent artist you’ve gotten into? [Jiwon & her group Fromis 9]
    11. What’s your favorite song/album/mv? [Ateez-Answer / BTS-Tear Album / Exo-Monster]
    12. Who’s your favorite boy group? (if applicable) [Ateez]
    13. Who’s your favorite girl group? (if applicable) [Red Velvet]
    14. Who’s your favorite solo artist? (if applicable) [Chungha]
    15. What comebacks are you most looking forward to in 2021? [Ateez]

Wow, you've been into kpop for a while. Ring Ding Dong must have been a legendary comeback to experience. I'm really looking forward to Ateez's comeback too. It'll be nice to have Mingi back.

I've never joined a guild before but now is as good a time as any to do it!

1. What is your name? - Riley. You can call me that or Bling/Blingy
    2. What are your pronouns? - He/They
    3. What’s your favorite color? - Pearl Aqua
    4. What’s your favorite food? - Pizza
    5. What’s your favorite tv series/movie? - Currently Haikyuu
    6. How and when did you get into kpop? - 2009/2010 via Radio Disney
    7. What’s your favorite kpop moment you’ve experienced? - Having Young K laugh at me during a Day6 concert
    8. Who is your ult bias? - Jonghyun/Wonho/S Coups/Bang Chan
    9. Who are your bias/favorite groups? - SHINee/Seventeen/Monsta X/Stray Kids and honestly a lot more :c
    10. Who is the most recent artist you’ve gotten into? - ONF and Dreamcatcher
    11. What’s your favorite song/album/mv? - Favorite song changes daily but is currently ONF's Why. Album is tied between Jonghyun's She Is and RM's mono. MV is Monsta X All In
    12. Who’s your favorite boy group? (if applicable) SHINee <3
    13. Who’s your favorite girl group? (if applicable) Twice
    14. Who’s your favorite solo artist? (if applicable) Excluding the obvious, Gaho or Xia
    15. What comebacks are you most looking forward to in 2021? - SHINEEEEEE, all the other big 2nd gen artists having cbs this year

Young K laughed at you?? How'd you even survive that... 😳

Maybe I didn't listen to Radio Disney enough as a kid but I didn't know they played kpop. Was it like an event or something?

Sorry for responding so late, but I'll add you both to the OP. Hope you enjoy your time here! :danceb:

• Young K laughed at you?? How'd you even survive that... 😳

Maybe I didn't listen to Radio Disney enough as a kid but I didn't know they played kpop. Was it like an event or something?

Sorry for responding so late, but I'll add you both to the OP. Hope you enjoy your time here! :danceb:

I brought one of the denimalz plushes and had it dancing to the music which made him giggle. My bias list did not survive

Radio Disney played snsd and wonder girls back in the day! I really liked Run Devil Run so that's how I discovered kpop s a whole

𝒮𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑒𝑒 - 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶 𝒳 - 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 - 𝒯𝓍𝒯 - 𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓎 𝒦𝒾𝒹𝓈 - 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝒸𝑒 - 𝒟𝒶𝓎𝟨 - 𝒯𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒
    733877d2240d6873f39119f616332c06.gif
    𝐸𝓍𝑜 - 𝐵𝒯𝒮 - 𝒪𝓃𝑒𝓊𝓈 - 𝒢𝑜𝓉𝟩 - 𝒩𝒞𝒯/𝒲𝒶𝓎𝒱 - 𝒜𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓏 - 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇 - 𝒫𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒶𝑔𝑜𝓃

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!