What is your favorite cover of a Kpop song?

• I certainly love songs by my faves, but I’m always interested in creative or differing approaches. Because you are always comparing the cover to the original in your head, I think it helps for the song to remind me of the original but be different enough to have its own tones.

What are a few of your favorite covers of Kpop songs? (I know there was a recent post about Kpop artists doing covers, but wanted to think about covers specifically of Kpop songs.

Here are a few of mine..

Baekhyun: Garden in the Air

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Call Me Baby - Jung Min, Daeho

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Originals under the spoiler if you want to compare.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• this weki meki cover of pporappippam

now pls stan weki meki

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

• (g)i-dle - fire

(g)i-dle - fake love

• Jamie Park - Monster

queen is seriously underrated..

I'ɱ α ƙιɳɠ, I'ɱ α Ⴆσʂʂ

새겨놓아 내 이름

• Jamie Park - Monster

queen is seriously underrated..

Gaaah! I love Jamie. I love her music in general, but I really liked her Kpop mashup, esp her spin on Candy and the Tiger Inside-Kick It mashup.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• External Content youtu.be

• Gaaah! I love Jamie. I love her music in general, but I really liked her Kpop mashup, esp her spin on Candy and the Tiger Inside-Kick It mashup.

i 100% agree 💕💕

I'ɱ α ƙιɳɠ, I'ɱ α Ⴆσʂʂ

새겨놓아 내 이름

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!