Somi gives Korean declaration of independence speech

• The Blue House stated Somi is "a multicultural representative and an idol singer who is spreading K-contents around the world."

Somi said that when she retires from being an idol she would like to represent Korea to the world in some way, like as an ambassador. She must be so happy with this opportunity.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• The choice is strange since Ennik Douma is not Korean.

Then, the Korean govt asked Lena Park, who spent her entire life as a US citizen, to sing the National Anthem at some point as well. So, Lena Park became one of the rare people to have sung the US anthem, in a baseball game I think, and the Korean anthem.

• The choice is strange since Ennik Douma is not Korean.

Then, the Korean govt asked Lena Park, who spent her entire life as a US citizen, to sing the National Anthem at some point as well. So, Lena Park became one of the rare people to have sung the US anthem, in a baseball game I think, and the Korean anthem.

Somi lived in Korea since she was one year old. If she looked pure Korean I don't think anyone would think she's not Korean.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!