bullying within kpop groups is sad but not surprising

• as horrible as the APRIL situation is, i'm not at all shocked.

you take a bunch of random teenagers from across the country, force them to compete against each other for debut, and then live and work together, whist they are constantly being pitied up against each other for who is the prettiest/handsomest, who is the most talented, who gets the most lines, center time, cfs, who gets the best clothes, etc, etc, etc. sounds like a fcking breeding ground for bullying, it's like high school on beast mode

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• whilst true op the situation you've desrcibed is not the norm but rare... otherwise most kpop groups eill have some sort of bullying

• whilst true op the situation you've desrcibed is not the norm but rare... otherwise most kpop groups eill have some sort of bullying

Not knowing doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist tbh. Some bad attitudes like say Irene or some more severe stuff like AOA and ofc the slew of bullying scandals got revealed but chances are a chunk of kpop is filled with cliques and bad behavior.

not saying it's the norm, just that the environment seems to be one that fosters bullying. i'm sure bullying within kpop happens more often than we know, it's just the bullied idols don't want to come forward and hurt the group

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• Not knowing doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist tbh. Some bad attitudes like say Irene or some more severe stuff like Apink and ofc the slew of bullying scandals got revealed but chances are a chunk of kpop is filled with cliques and bad behavior.

thats also true i can accept that...but why assume the negative until something comes out? otherwise wouldn't we be all pessimistic towards kpop as a whole ?

• I understand things are like that but I find it stupid. If I was in a group I would try to make everyone get along.
    We are going to work for years together if we like it or not and the least we could do is try to get along right? I have been bullied during highschool to some degree and when I got to a higher education whenever I had to live with people whom I know didn't like me and I always tried to treat them as kindly as I could.

• not saying it's the norm, just that the environment seems to be one that fosters bullying. i'm sure bullying within kpop happens more often than we know, it's just the bullied idols don't want to come forward and hurt the group

thats also true i can understand that...do you think that then kpop environment increases the likelihood of bullying compared to other situations such ax school, work, sports etc etc?

• Not knowing doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist tbh. Some bad attitudes like say Irene or some more severe stuff like Apink and ofc the slew of bullying scandals got revealed but chances are a chunk of kpop is filled with cliques and bad behavior.

just wanted to point out that you’re talking about april not apink lol. Apink would never appear anywhere in the same sentence as “bullying”, considering they’re literally the oldest gg left still together and active under the same company :waterr:

• girls seem tight as fuck, cmiiw, but didn't they all pretty much agree to follow their leader when it came to contrants?

i’m not sure i get what you mean by “contrants”? 🤔 do you mean contracts? Then yes apink decided to all renew with plan a in 2018 (they debuted in 2011) to continue together as a group thanks to their leader chorong’s leadership, meaning if there was bad blood going on between the members there’s no way they could’ve lasted 10 years now and outlived literally every other gg (aside from brown eyed girls who’s still together but under different companies). So yeah :pepe-toilet:

• i’m not sure i get what you mean by “contrants”? 🤔 do you mean contracts? Then yes apink decided to all renew with acube in 2018 (they debuted in 2011) to continue together as a group thanks to their leader chorong’s leadership, meaning if there was bad blood going on between the members there’s no way they could’ve lasted 10 years now and outlived literally every other gg (aside from brown eyed girls who’s still together but under different companies). So yeah :pepe-toilet:

typos will be the death of me :cryingr: yeah, thx tho :lover3:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!