[theqoo] BLACKPINK, NEW SONG'S MV FILMING STARTS... YG SIDE "THE HIGHEST INVESTMENT IN PRODUCTTION FEE EVER"

• [theqoo] BLACKPINK, NEW SONG'S MV FILMING STARTS... YG SIDE "THE HIGHEST INVESTMENT IN PRODUCTTION FEE EVER"

bypannchoaJuly 26, 2022
    AVvXsEhtw-_5iJQ2VNOjB4adZ_mY92uHyTaoC0gCMVvAYAzVK6Bim8AZYFpJCvQZn30AEdv-bOr5P9L4ctNy1ipOhhbbDVqW-WoWBC2GjmbnHfDmDXumTK8vrqYhymdlX9h4pPEYaaNzpntnDmsUni6WmpwKHMU3jpSxMmHgjF-TV3iO7lLV4JEG61i_CT0d=s16000
    Blackpink started shooting their MV.

According to YG Entertainment on the 26th, the four members of Blackpink (Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa) are currently in the midst of filming a music video.

YG said, "The highest production cost has been put in." "The whole process is going smoothly as we had prepared everything systematically with a thorough plan."

Starting with their comeback in August, Blackpink plans to carry out new song projects on the largest world tour ever.

Earlier, YG said, "We have taken a lot of time and great care to prepare powerful sounds that are representative of Blackpink's music. Large projects worthy of their status will ensue."

source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/052/0001768746

original post: here

1. I know YG has always been good at picking up MVsㅋㅋㅋ But I wonder just how much did they spend.. I'm freaking curious

2. I've been waiting for way too long, please comeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Give us the date

3. First of all, we know they're indeed coming!! ㅜㅜ I've been waiting

4. It's really going to be in August right? YG F*ck

5. Every time YG has talked about investing the most they've ever did, the MV always turns out a bit lacking...

6. BP photographs so well, they all look like models

7. Quicker quicker quicker quickerㅜ

8. So when is the date!!!!!!!!!!!! When are the teasers!!!!!

9. Come faster, I've waited for too f*cking long. I thought I was just a light fan of BP but the more they dragged this vacuum period, the more desperate I've grown for a comeback. Then I realized I actually became a fangirl

10. They're only shooting it now..??....?? Ah...

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!