Isn't it funny how everyone loved NewJeans until they started breaking their faves records?

• It's happening less on here but on stan twitter...

Check the qrts :S

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Two days ago, literally two days ago people were talking about how refreshing NewJeans are and how good their music is but now that their setting records all of a sudden their music was never that good to begin with. All of a sudden 'their sales are sus' blah blah blah 'hybe payola' yada yada yada. Less than a week old and already gg twt's new punching bag :pepe-sad:

• the hate is disgusting and unjustified. these girls have done nothing wrong or problematic in the slightest to warrant such hate. antis have been at fans’ necks for stanning a girl group that was released five days ago but my question to them is why the fuck are you hating on a group that came out five days ago??? this hate is just too much.

you’re brushing off their achievements to hybe fan cult, sajaegi, chinese bulk buying and god knows what not but you will never for the love of god ever acknowledge that whatever they’re doing is impressive as hell. stop hating on them, just ignore them if their existence is so bothersome to you. and yes, this last bit was for every sm/yg stan on this website that has done nothing but shade them in every other thread about newjeans. that little bit of representation in their mvs was praised but some users had a problem with it, their music was acknowledged for being different to current 4th gen ggs but no red velvet invented r&b, their music videos had a nice concept but no this is fx reject work sm scraped off and min heejin copied …. like are y’all fr? just take a step back and see what you’re even doing?? pathetic the entire lot of u

• you’re always everyone’s new favorite group until you’re a threat to their faves :suure:

Kinda scared of reactions to how they'll chart. If they don't chart well they'll get dragged, if they do chart well the hate will increase tenfold and token stanners will only make things worse. It's a damned if you win damned if you lose situation. To be honest I was only looking forward to a little discourse here and there because I didn't expect it to get this bad this quickly.

• It is Weird how some people be like that

And its not even fans of Struggling groups who are always at risk of literally being disbanded if they can't catch on with the Public who are pushing this hate, it's always fans of other Big successful groups that are at no risk and where the only "threat" to them is stupid inconsequential Milestone record stuff only Corporations and Spreadsheet fans should care about

• Competition breeds pettiness. But competition is healthy to kick kpop companies in the ass and push new ideas and new music forward.

"...if they hate, then let them hate and watch the money pile up!"

Side Note: I just heard Hype Boy yesterday and it is fireeeeee! Shout out to this group being produced by a woman too!

• I think it's so strange that people are shocked they're selling so many albums?

They've released multiple MV'S, have been trending everywhere and have had a killer marketing campaign. People who have bought the album have already heard majority of the songs and clearly see what concept they're going for, not to mention the album design is so nice.

It's just very telling that kpop fans are more shocked over a group selling a lot of albums in large part based on their music and not some teaser pictures?

Anyway, the reason people have flipped so fast is because they're now a threat to their faves and not a cute little token stan group anymore.

• It's music people, listen and enjoy.

I don't like their music a lot, and I have been like that since the beginning, but that doesn't mean they have to become a punching bag cus they broke some records, it's honestly really stupid.

A few days ago people were praising them to heaven and back but now their music is trash lol? It's really hilarious like yall turning into toxic Bollywood and South India Film industry token stans.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!