I think aespa is SM chance to redo what he originally wanted to do with f(x).

• ? 19

1. Yea you’re right (5) 26%
    2. This is a reach lol (14) 74%

f(x)’a Original purse was to be one of the the first multicultural KPop groups to take KPop on an international scale but idk something fell through. More blame on SM cause idk how you gonna want international stardom with one comeback a year :/ but I digress. With Aespa seems like that’s the same goal with a better plan this time around. You agree?

• f(x)’a Original purse was to be one of the the first multicultural KPop groups to take KPop on an international scale but idk something fell through. More blame on SM cause idk how you gonna want international stardom with one comeback a year :/ but I digress. With Aespa seems like that’s the same goal with a better plan this time around. You agree?

I kinda have to agree as an FX stan.... I feel like they realize how badly they failed them especially after the whole Sulli thing in 2019, and the group deciding to not resign when offered. They realized it was too little too late and many people actually gravitated to their style more than SNSD even though SNSD were the top group out of the two. There is a possibility they are trying to make up for it.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• f(x)’a Original purse was to be one of the the first multicultural KPop groups to take KPop on an international scale but idk something fell through. More blame on SM cause idk how you gonna want international stardom with one comeback a year :/ but I digress. With Aespa seems like that’s the same goal with a better plan this time around. You agree?

Hmm i do not think that he is trying to redo a group like fx but i am not sure at all

When I'm with you, a magical thing happens

• I kinda have to agree as an FX stan.... I feel like they realize how badly they failed them especially after the whole Sulli thing in 2019, and the group deciding to not resign when offered. They realized it was too little too late and many people actually gravitated to their style more than SNSD even though SNSD were the top group out of the two. There is a possibility they are trying to make up for it.

I definitely see that considering how global appeal is huge thing nowadays

• Strong Disagree they are nothing alike and aespa is with the times, Fx was with their time, not a thing alike

:angryr:

Everyones defo reaching! Why does everyone want to compare groups to old groups smh why can't each group be their own identity. This is exactly what people Said with red velvet, they're what sm wanted to do with Fx

:sweatr1:

Fx = Fx

aespa = aespa

rv = rv

different groups same company not alike

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• I’m blind now

• I’m not trying to compare groups, this is more of comparing goals. I think Aespa goal fo having a more international outreach is what’s f(x) intended goal but SM kinda didn’t have a solid plan with f(x) where Aespa has a More concrete plan for world exposure

• Hard to say as f(x) was SHINee's sistar group, so thet were always meant to be experimental similar to that of SHINee.. But they had a different indie sort of feel from time to time.... I don't think they were very internally thought of as an international venture, its more just coincidental alot of internationally fans took them... Well that what I saw at the time of their debut and most their career. I feel they were trully just a random project and they just didn't invest in them enough because there was no real plan, they were probably hoping it would work itself out like it did with SHINee I suppose.

I think its more SM just hitting a place they have yet to really hit musically and purposely more international with aespa,

I mean the only successful models Theyve had are SES and SNSD.. Pop based typical GGs, while CSJH(The GRACE) didn't work out, they had a vocal And mature concept, fx was experimental and while Red Velvets idea was dual concept, quirky upbeat pop and rnb.

Aespa seem like an fierce type girl group, similar in attitude, to how jyp has itzy, YG has Blankpink (and 2ne1, it's more expected from YG.. Hell knows supearls went out the window.. =_=)

SM hasn't really had that type of fierce group, it's never been their thing but in true sm nature they are being very.. SM about it... (hard to explain, but some might know what I mean lol)

Tltr: no fx seemed more coindental appealing to international fans, while aespa seems purposely aimed at international audiences more. But neither have the same feeling or concept per say.

giphy.gif
    *Shawol* VK Lover
    R.I.P Jonghyun & Reita  <3

Edited once, last by xwhisperx ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!