♛ OFFICIAL BIG BANG (빅뱅) ARTIST THREAD ♛

• this is what taeyang kept hinting at.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

it's Daesung - go support people.

• people suspect this is youngbae:

• External Content twitter.com

• (allegedly taeyang - it's not confirmed but...)

(selling=promoting)

i agree with this - don't make it a difficult space for him, D's Play means D's playground (you only see lego and drum sessions there = things that are destressing and fun for him). This is probably his escape from daesung of BB - let it stay this way.

this made me shed a tear too - such simple heartfelt words so beautifully put together.

• also:

(maybe he's also the teacher Dae recommended to Dara as well)

• two tweets that spoke my mind today.

my bias is TOP and even though I find little to no joy in engaging with other kpop fans I joined this forum/hell-hole in 2019 to defend seungri against haters and defamation.

and this (for the people that keep trying to downplay seungri's role in BB):

just take his voice out of their songs and you realize it starts lacking that rich vocal contrast that is the signature sound of BB (what drew me to them).

Bigbang is 5 distinct voices and each adding it's own feel, there is no overlap, nothing superfluous, they are so distinct that none can replace the other - that is the beauty of their sound.

• Glad to see this thread active again.

I want people to move on instead of dragging the remaining four members into the Seungri situation. I also notice people keep bringing up "drugs" and whatnot when referring to the other members, but those were situations that didn't affect anyone but them.

T.O.P.'s weed use was personal use. It's not as if he was publicly promoting it or glorifying it. That was a private situation that only affected him, no one else. In other parts of the world, it's not even considered bad. I personally would rather avoid it because I prefer to have a clear head at all times, but I don't see it as a big deal.

Anyway, I miss their legendary stage presence. I was watching a video of their live performances from the MADE era. The live singing, the extra details they do to spice things up... It's exactly what K-pop is missing right now.

• People who mention those stuffs just show with it how salty they are towards "nugus"/"drugs"/"has-beens". It is a win for us at the end! ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!