Your favorite Linkin park songs??

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

• External Content youtu.be
    ?

External Content youtu.be

"Sorry, I'm an anti-romantic, , 라"

• I’ve been waiting for this one yesss these are like the ones that I literally still hear everyday

Crawling

What I’ve Done

Numb

In The End

Leave out All the Rest

Breaking the Habit

One step closer

I know people like Meteora or Hybrid Theory more but Minutes to Midnight was my first “comeback” with LP and I’m partial towards it.

I love their entire disco tho tbh. Probably their latest releases a bit less but over all what a solid group.

RIP Chester. ;(

• External Content www.youtube.com

Is not really a typical LP song, but it has become one of my favorites.

Together with One more light, and Leave out all the Rest they are my top threes now.

In the End and Numb was the songs that got me into LP, and were my favorites forever.

Are all up there too, but there's something about Sharp Edges that just resonates so much with me now than the older songs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!