Your favorite Linkin park songs??

• For me there is a lot to list and I would be here too long if i tried to list them all so I'll just name random 10 that I love

Pushing me away
    Lying from you
    The catalyst
    in pieces
    talking to myself
    castle of glass
    in the end

from the inside
    she couldnt this one they recently released

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This song was hated but i actually love it... not typical their sound but its catchy
    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What about you?

• Go to Best Answer
  • THE ONE BY HONG JOONG lol

but for real

External Content open.spotify.com

• I mean if I could pick A favorite...

it would be this one

but I like all their songs

even Jay Z collab w them WAS DOPE

• THE ONE BY HONG JOONG lol

but for real

Numb definitely

• Hybrid theory truly is a masterpiece, their other albums have different charms but this one i feel is the most solid from beginning to the end.

• Best Answer

what's the title of the song where the singer goes "tried so hard and got so far but in the end, it doesn't even matter"? i think it's just one of the funniest lyrics ever written. good song, good band

• External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!