What are your favorite Jrock/Jpop songs that came out during the 2000s?

• I am starting to feel a bit nostalgic so I am wondering what are some of your favorite Jpop/Jrock songs that came out between 2000-2009?

Here are some of mine (I tried to limit myself to one song per artist)

Jrock:

L'arc-En-Ciel (2004)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Janne Da Arc (2004)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Acid Black Cherry (2008)

Pierrot (2002)

Jpop:

Utada Hikaru (2001)

Ayumi Hamasaki (2002)

Ami Suzuki (2005)

Miliyah Kato and Shota Shimizu (2009)

Misia (2009)

• This song slaps hard to this day

External Content www.youtube.com

Ayumi as well

Momusu

• Miyavi - Girls, be ambitious

Gackt - Vanilla (99 counts!)

Suga Shikao - 19 sai

The Brilliant Green - Tsumetai Hana

Tommy February6 - Lonely in Gorgeous

Halicali - Electric Sensei

no matter what they say, no matter what they do, we gonna resonate

giphy.gif giphy-1.gif

• I remember that Momusu song. Momusu in the 2000s was something special. I remember watching their performance of My Dear Boy on Heyx3

• Brilliant Green was really good and Miyavi hasn't really aged very much. I remember when he was still in PS Company

• The only acts active in the 2000s I've actively listened to are L'Arc~en~Ciel, FLOW, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, Scandal and Kalafina. Yes, I was to introduced to them by anime.

Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Rewrite (2004)

L'Arc~en~Ciel - Lost Heaven (2005)

FLOW - Colors (2006)

Kalafina - oblivious (2008)

Scandal - Shoujo S (2009)

IU Taeyeon Red Velvet MAMAMOO PURPLE K!SS LiSA

Edited once, last by omnimorphism ().

• Ah...I recognize these..Asian KungFu Generation..their OP/ED songs are a definite staple

• oh i forgot to list the song lmao

• I got too many to even begin with xD

Maybe:

• Alice nine-Mirror Ball
    • Alice nine-RAINBOWS
    • Alice nine-Shunkashuutou
    • Alice nine-Tsubasa
    • An Cafr-Aroma
    • An Cafe-Bonds Kizuna
    • An Cafe-Cherry Saku Yuuki
    • An Cafe-Escapism
    • An Cafe-Maplegunman
    • An Cafe-Smile Ichiban II Ona
    • An Cafe-Tekesuta Kousen
    • Aya Hirano-NEOPHILIA
    • Aya Hirano-Speed Star
    • LM.C-88
    • LM.C-bell the CAT
    • LM.C-Boys&Girls
    • LM.C-CHEMICAL KIMG-TWOON
    • LM.C-Liar Liar
    • LM.C-OH MY JULIET
    • LM.C-PUNKY HEART
    • Nana Kitade-Kesenai Tsumi
    • Nana Kitade-Kiss
    • Nana Kitade-Kiss or Kiss
    • SuG-39GalaxyZ
    • SuG-Butterfly Boy
    • SuG-Love Scream Party
    • The GazettE-Cassis
    • The GazettE-Filth in the Beauty
    • The GazettE-Reila
    • The GazettE-Silly God Disco
  • I got too many to even begin with xD

Maybe:

• Alice nine-Mirror Ball
    • Alice nine-RAINBOWS
    • Alice nine-Shunkashuutou
    • Alice nine-Tsubasa
    • An Cafr-Aroma
    • An Cafe-Bonds Kizuna
    • An Cafe-Cherry Saku Yuuki
    • An Cafe-Escapism
    • An Cafe-Maplegunman
    • An Cafe-Smile Ichiban II Ona
    • An Cafe-Tekesuta Kousen
    • Aya Hirano-NEOPHILIA
    • Aya Hirano-Speed Star
    • LM.C-88
    • LM.C-bell the CAT
    • LM.C-Boys&Girls
    • LM.C-CHEMICAL KIMG-TWOON
    • LM.C-Liar Liar
    • LM.C-OH MY JULIET
    • LM.C-PUNKY HEART
    • Nana Kitade-Kesenai Tsumi
    • Nana Kitade-Kiss
    • Nana Kitade-Kiss or Kiss
    • SuG-39GalaxyZ
    • SuG-Butterfly Boy
    • SuG-Love Scream Party
    • The GazettE-Cassis
    • The GazettE-Filth in the Beauty
    • The GazettE-Reila
    • The GazettE-Silly God Disco

Dang...some of these can also fit into the visual kei thread i made too

• Crystal Kay( 2002, 2004, 2009)

Boa(2001)

M-Flo(2001)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!