Treasure is having a summer comeback. Blackpink is coming back in August. What's the truth?

• I'm scratching my head after the treasure news. is blackpink comeback delayed again? I'm very confused rn. Doesn't summer end in August?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Maybe YG finally figured out that two groups can come back in the same month. :taeyong-eating:

• summer comes every year

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Probably yg is trying some cloutchasing with that imaginary cb, they aren't going to let them comeback with 10 members until the situation with the other 2 is resolved.

BP is coming in late august though

• Probably yg is trying some cloutchasing with that imaginary cb, they aren't going to let them comeback with 10 members until the situation with the other 2 is resolved.

BP is coming in late august though

absolutely, the articles on naver talk about their activities until the end of the year as 10 members even tho not a soul in korea cares for treasure

And considering all the said its "summer" cmb but no defined month it sound even more like bs

• absolutely, the articles on naver talk about their activities until the end of the year as 10 members even tho not a soul in korea cares for treasure

And considering all the said its "summer" cmb but no defined month it sound even more like bs

And if I remember right, some weeks ago there was sorta celebration in my tl because one of that group member said the cb was being delayed. Doesn't make sense for him to say it was delayed then one month later having the cb, plus yg has only make 1 artist cb per month this year

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!