JOHN BOLTON = *KANDOR MAN* 'Sting' of 'Big Bad' D.C. Bottle City (USA) ; 2022.07.13

• https://www.independent.co.uk/john-bolton-coups-capitol-riot

JOHN 'Big Bad' BOLTON admits planning (regime change of 'other' Governments)

Coups d’etat --> ... 'NOT here (USA), you know, other places' ...

(Say a BANANA REPUBLIC somewhere , Out There , 'X-Files' Truthfully ???) ...

While discussing January 6th (D.C. RIOT Event) ...

(BOLTON) --> 'The notion that Donald TRUMP was half as competent

as the Venezuelan opposition is laughable' ... (LOL here , me) ... :love:

Observation -->

I suppose that BOLTON has just 'incriminated' himself ... As having the 'audacity' to speak the truth that we ALL suspected it anyway ... NOT feeling any special need to have BOLTON apologize to 'LITTLE MARCO' (USA Senator FL) or 'SCAM GRAHAM' (USA Senator SC) either ...

Since AKP is a MUSIC website -->

www.youtube.com/search=message+in+a+bottle+sting

Message in a Bottle (from KANDOR via John Bolton) ; Sting ; Year 1979

www.youtube.com/search=big+bad+john+jimmy+dean
    'Big Bad' JOHN (BOLTON) ; Jimmy Dean (Sausage ???) ; Year 1961

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kandor_(comics)

Bottle City of KANDOR (Candor ???) ; Info

• hi krell how u doing

• well we all know the US did this but in secret - at least now it's in the open

USA *FEDERAL LAW* , passed AFTER the USA had done a number of 'regime change' stunts (the *DULLES* Brothers , the D.C. Airport is named after them) like *creating* the nation of PANAMA (carved out of COLUMBIA) , via usage of a USA NAVY WARSHIP , makes what BOLTON just said it , as admission of CRIMINAL FELONY BEHAVIOR , is my *guess* on it ... So that we are clear on this ... My view , *after* JOHN BOLTON has died of natural causes (at a very old age) , they can *convict* him , and place BOLTON's *Ashes* in a JAIL CELL ... And turn it into a 'Tourist Trap' *GRACELAND* (Elvis Presley) situation ... Sell BURGERS and what all ... Surely a 'glue on' THICK MUSTACHE (facial) should be sold.

Odds are GOOD that TRUMP will start RANTING about BOLTON being an admitted CRIMINAL FELON now ... My view , Leave JOHN 'Big Bad' BOLTON alone ... ANYONE that wants to pack up the UNITED NATIONS *PARTY ANIMALS* (NYC USA) and ship them to say *KATMANDU* (nation) is ON MY TEAM ... BIDEN could just say as 'Leave JOHN BOLTON alone , I'll just PARDON him anyway' = *solution* ... :joy: :)

Edited once, last by krell ().

• www.telesurenglish.net/Lethal-CIA-Interventions-in-Latin-America

10 of the Most Lethal (USA) CIA Interventions

(Regime Change activity) in Latin America ; 2016.09.18

(My *guess*) JOHN BOLTON was actually often trying to *avoid* having these TYRANT murderer people take power in South America nations ... Unfortunately , to leave these South America nations 'alone' to their *own destiny* , OFTEN resulted in CORRUPT TYRANTS coming to power ANYWAY ... And , a *big mistake* happened in Year 1973 with ALLENDE in CHILE ... ALLENDE was a 'communist' of sorts supposedly ... And so , USA *Business Firms* did NOT like ALLENDE ... And so , the USA CIA made ALLENDE to disappear from power in CHILE ... And PINOCHET (*brutal* MILITARY dictator) was the horrific end result of that ... So , a USA LAW was passed making it ILLEGAL for the USA CIA to do these 'regime change' stunts.

So , but now , currently , a number of people are *wondering* as to WHY it would be so 'bad' IF that the USA CIA or MILITARY was able to *murder* any of say PUTIN (RUSSIA) , XI (PRChina) , KIM JONG UN (N.KOREA) , more ... Which , *fine* with me , at this point ... They are BRUTAL TYRANTS with NUCLEAR WEAPONS ... Yet , you have *supposedly* , as USA LAW , that which prohibits that , murdering them.

===

'SCHOOL of the AMERICAS' = USA Military controlled School that *trained* South American TYRANTS for over 50 years ... In other words , USA MILITARY trained TYRANTS were installed in power in South America nations via USA CIA activity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Hemisphere_Institute_for_Security_Cooperation

School of the Americas (USA Military training for South America) ; Info

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_of_the_Americas_Assassins

The *notion* was that the USA would help to create *better* Governments

in these SOUTH AMERICA nations via SCHOOL of the AMERICAS ...

That turned out to be NOT so true at all ...

So , that was WAY MORE than you wanted to know it ... :wink:

selfmate <--

MrAkimo123 <-- I could NOT find out a way to *expand* your '(7r6) R7 Short URL' that you gave it in your message below ... So , NOT willing to open it ... Hope you are okay with that ... There are *other* 'Short URL' sites , where they have it that you can VIEW the FULL URL *before* that you open it , is what I mean to observe.

Edited 5 times, last by krell ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!