Best album released in 2016

• Best album released in 2016

Nothing will ever come close, not even Beyonce's Lemonade.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dark sonic palette.

I imagine Hazy dark bluish backgrounds while listening to it with eyes closed.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

Changed the title of the thread from “I think I will cause Problems on purpose.....” to “Best album released in 2016”.
  • You came after Bey? Lol.

Actually, it's not funny, because of what that album means to black southern culture, so hi subtle racism, I see you there. But do go on.

• I am thoroughly confused and at utter loss of words

Sigh, I have to write this essay again.

Look, Lemonade was an album about black culture in a very specific place. It was meant... or here, just go read this article, it kinda explains it.

https://www.bustle.com/p/this-…n-album-of-the-year-37653

It's about black people not being weaker because they suffered, and about black WOMEN specifically, which have historically been an even more under-represented group than black people as a whole. I don't care if you come for Beyonce, she obviously now has a lot of privilege, but this album was about how oppressed people get on with life anyway.

Anywho, just pick a better comparison. For black people in the southern US, Lemonade is kinda a thing.

• Damn. What a reach.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!