Netizens enjoying SHINee's comeback stages

• netizens have been reacting to Minho and Key playing up the ending fairy vibe during the comeback stages. They seem to be having so much fun this comeback as well.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ pic.twitter.com/c0xYSlBbrs
    — 뭉클⁷ (@moonkle525) February 27, 2021
    ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ pic.twitter.com/8lobWwrCGK
    — 뭉클⁷ (@moonkle525) February 26, 2021

1. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He kept staring and going like "aigoo, my head"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ is Key crazy?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Crazy peopleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Ah I seriously love youㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. In 8 seconds, he managed to be handsome, funny, cute and heart fluttering..

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I freaking like Shineeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Crazy, what is Key doingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is he lowering his mic?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Minho is glaring for the lolsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

source

• they're truly the kings when it comes to performing. I'ts good they're back

It's amazing how even other idols are excited for them.

IU said other idols gathered to watch SHINee rehearsals like it's a concert!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's amazing how even other idols are excited for them.

IU said other idols gathered to watch SHINee rehearsals like it's a concert!

even back when they were rookies. I remember during "view" promotions, some of the seventeen members would always go watch SHINee's stages as they were promoting at the same time. It's so good to hear people in the same job respect their talent and hard work so much.

• even back when they were rookies. I remember during "view" promotions, some of the seventeen members would always go watch SHINee's stages as they were promoting at the same time. It's so good to hear people in the same job respect their talent and hard work so much.

Hoshi is like the biggest SHINee fanboy

If covid wasnt a problem we would have seen him attending music shows

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hoshi is like the biggest SHINee fanboy

If covid wasnt a problem we would have seen him attending music shows

100% cannot blame him, I know I would if I could.

Also dispatch released an article calling their version of the ending fairy the "Key challenge"

EvPcHIwVkAAMC67?format=jpg&name=900x900

2PM's Taecyeon wants to do the pose as well apparently :-D

• Yesss

That's gonna be so good

2nd generation are here to troll

• can't wait to get all those groups back, also a possible snsd comeback would be amazing! can you imagine the year end shows if all those groups were to come out? :omgr:

This is really the second coming of 2nd gen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!