This is what I mean when I say people are unaware of NCT's popularity

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like why am I discovering this via a Moa :pepe-just-smile:

NCTzens are so damn unaware of NCT's (specially 127) achievements, how do we expect other fandoms to know about them...

• MakotoNijima

Changed the title of the thread from “This is what I mean when I say peopel are unaware of NCT's popularity” to “This is what I mean when I say people are unaware of NCT's popularity”.
  • like idol like fan cause they think they're flops too :nct6:

• It’s really interesting that other kpop groups that are not BTS have kinda similar numbers.. and I was surprised there’s no Twice, but then realised that these charts are more related to album sales and social media.

In summary, as we all know, BGs have huge album sales. So I don’t know why NCTzens are surprised. You guys should know NCT sell well. Of course it will reflect on album related charts lol.

• In summary, as we all know, BGs have huge album sales. So I don’t know why NCTzens are surprised. You guys should know NCT sell well. Of course it will reflect on album related charts lol.

We get surprised because don't follow charts or numbers. :pepe-shrug:

ofc we know they sell well, but when it comes to things like this we're pretty clueless. Hell we didn't even know NCT 127 was the second most followed bg on Instagram until Stays made congratulatory posts for Stray Kids passing them. 😭

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like why am I discovering this via a Moa :pepe-just-smile:

NCTzens are so damn unaware of NCT's (specially 127) achievements, how do we expect other fandoms to know about them...

I'm not surprised about Nct but damn, SuperM is THAT successful too!!!

External Content youtu.be

• It’s really interesting that other kpop groups that are not BTS have kinda similar numbers.. and I was surprised there’s no Twice, but then realised that these charts are more related to album sales and social media.

In summary, as we all know, BGs have huge album sales. So I don’t know why NCTzens are surprised. You guys should know NCT sell well. Of course it will reflect on album related charts lol.

By the way some people talk here, you would think any top 4th gen bg is ahead of NCT on the west, so I'm questioning this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!