[Dead thread warning] Is there a reason CERTAIN AKP blinks CONTINUE to latch their girls with BTS?

• Disclaimer: Addressed to the certain blinks who exhibit this behavior.

Are they physically incapable of hyping their own favs without the littlest mention of BTS? It's already bad enough that akp blinks copy after our threads, sigs and even faux mass exodus on here but they STILL can't detach their favs from BTS at the very least? If your girls are the shit as you claim, then no need to keep attaching BTS names on threads pertaining to them. Trust me, I do not give four shits about BP, so seeing threads like these;

Makes me question whether blinks are the very thing they claim to say every five seconds. Misogynists. You shade your girls and continually set up your favs to be dragged by doing this and it says you NEED to compare/attach your girls to MEN in order for them to stand out. For blinks who aren't like this and hypes BP by themselves, kudos, I see less of you and won't care to know whatever your girls are doing.

PS. Be like the fandom you hate. YOU WILL NEVER SEE AN ARMY HYPING ANY OTHER GROUP ALONG WITH BTS. One, there will never be a need and two, it's always great to just see the fandom hyping BTS in whatever thread that pertains to BTS.

• So, on one hand I agree.

On another hand, there is plenty of times where a blink will make a thread to hype up BP, and then someone will have to reply 'But BTS did it too/did better'. They are the top groups, and that's kind of make sense that they can be lumped together, depending on the topic.

• Dafuq is your problem? Did anyone say anything bad or degrading about bts? Why so angry at someone mentioning them in the same sentence?

Is there a reason certain akp armys continue to be extremely pressed for the most minuscule things?

• Tbh those threads seem fine? Unless it's something like "BP XXXX SURPASSED BTS XXXX" then yeah you would question why, but the threads you linked seem to hype both groups which isn't doesn't really seem to be a problem?

I mean there are blinks who hype BP just by posting about BP.

Like if I make threads and hype my faves like for example "REMEMBER THE TIME WHEN SISTAR, 2NE1 AND TWICE ARE THE 3 ONLY GGS WHO FOR 9 GAON NO.1 HITS?", you don't see Sones or Star1 or Blackjacks coming into my threads and be like "why can't you just hype Sistar without using SNSD/2NE1's name?" and start feeling offended about it

Or like I just made a thread about Brave Girls, to promote Sistar/EXID/Girl's Day too but I don't think people will come in and be like "why can't you hype your faves without using Brave Girls name?"

There isn't anything wrong

• You sound pressed, but not bc blinks mention BTS to "hype" BP but bc you don't want it and honestly WHO ARE YOU to be policing what others can do or not?? As long as they are not being disrespectful it's ok to make such threads, not blinks problems your ass is so high near your brain that you are using it to think. Normalize respecting more than your bias group. Weird, sensitive as a clown user.

THE CATEGORY IS BODY,LOOK AT THE WAY ITS SITTIN' (YEEEEEEAH)

• Well all of Kpop follow the BTS and ARMY print on the regular it's just kinda the way of the scene now? I mean that pretty neutrally (except for when they DENY the copying and bring up super obscure examples to claim otherwise, then it's just sad). It's also always been YG's way as well, this is a man/company who does the bare minimum of innovation these days, just does it with a lot of 'swag'.

And for those Blinks and often just war-loving multis/trolls who do it, they know that it'll get a lot of clicks and clout - it's a bit troll-y, but also effective. (truly the YG method) Bangtan Versus Pinks/ARMY versus Blink is Kpop Eyeball bait at its finest. Don't think it's unique to blinks despite all the YG drags I can't resist, there's just more of them and they have the most fuel for the war engines.

Basically just the kpop scene being kpop!

• I mean they're taking page from their faves company's book. They done this plenty and it seemed to work. :clown:

It must be really sad for their faves to have fans who are constantly unsatisfied with their achievements that the only time they are hyping with them is when they can elevate anything to BTS's level. For example, the korean pride thing was particularly cringy ... i mean even the UN things is not remotely comparable but from that thread u wouldn't know.

Almost no army would ever create a thread hyping another artist but BTS . Mostly cuz we don't give a fuck about any other and their achievements stand for themselves. But the only hype they seem interested in is when they can put their faves and BTSin the same sentence .

It's a pathetic leetchy gimmick coming from pathetic fans .

• bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts ⁷ on Twitter: bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts

• bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink bts blackpink

Armyblinks assemble :dancer:

• Replace blinks with armys and this thread would’ve been closed within seconds...

I mean I did look into it and discuss it, they didnt directly call out users, and there is comments all around the place trashing fandoms, if we were to warn them for this we would also have to warn every user, I wouldnt lock this if it was in reverse and she linked army threads and said the same thing. So don't worry about it.

• Please... Just don't link BP to BTS. Because BTS >>>>>>>>BP. Not BTS=BP.

That's all.

Please... Just don't link you to brain

Because you have no brain.

That's all.

And blinks know BTS is on their on level, it's fans who are just petty and act like a cult who don't know how to respect others.

• I mean they're taking page from their faves company's book. They done this plenty and it seemed to work. :clown:

It must be really sad for their faves to have fans who are constantly unsatisfied with their achievements that the only time they are hyping with them is when they can elevate anything to BTS's level. For example, the korean pride thing was particularly cringy ... i mean even the UN things is not remotely comparable but from that thread u wouldn't know.

Almost no army would ever create a thread hyping another artist but BTS . Mostly cuz we don't give a fuck about any other and their achievements stand for themselves. But the only hype they seem interested in is when they can put their faves and BTSin the same sentence .

It's a pathetic leetchy gimmick coming from pathetic fans .

No, Armys only shade Bp and Blinks in a very subtle way everyday. That’s totally normal

• Well all of Kpop follow the BTS and ARMY print on the regular it's just kinda the way of the scene now? I mean that pretty neutrally (except for when they DENY the copying and bring up super obscure examples to claim otherwise, then it's just sad). It's also always been YG's way as well, this is a man/company who does the bare minimum of innovation these days, just does it with a lot of 'swag'.

And for those Blinks and often just war-loving multis/trolls who do it, they know that it'll get a lot of clicks and clout - it's a bit troll-y, but also effective. (truly the YG method) Bangtan Versus Pinks/ARMY versus Blink is Kpop Eyeball bait at its finest. Don't think it's unique to blinks despite all the YG drags I can't resist, there's just more of them and they have the most fuel for the war engines.

Let's also not forget BH in the beginning of BTS career where people found them as BB fanboys and how BH used BB # on BTS videos or how they used EXO in one article talking about BTS overtaking them in the physical term... Companies are shade, but let's not act like YGE is the only one.

Clowns everywhere :clown:

Let's also not forget BH in the beginning of BTS career where people found them as BB fanboys and how BH used BB # on BTS videos or how they used EXO in one article talking about BTS overtaking them in the physical term... Companies are shade, but let's not act like YGE is the only one.

Clowns everywhere :clown:

• I don't mind it in the context of 'they're both great'.

I've seen it plenty in the context of: "look they're better than BTS, actually."

Not sure if all those doing it are Blinks, because some other antis love to use BP to fight BTS with, as their own fave group is nowhere near either level. This particularly from fans of a certain senior group of BP.

• This thread contains 266 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!