REGARDLESS OF THE RESULTS, WHAT DO YOU SUBJECTIVELY THINK IS THE BIGGEST HIT SONG YOU'VE HEARD?

• [instiz] REGARDLESS OF THE RESULTS, WHAT DO YOU SUBJECTIVELY THINK IS THE BIGGEST HIT SONG YOU'VE HEARD?

bypannchoaJuly 08, 2022
    AVvXsEjWRGikPaOfMGP0qoGtg2dxbAs7v60Ly4WtFUvSipubFDgsiCX2gXSgzzaRRAKro30_Lfmnzq7jHTEqTJJgLU9dG-rlIgz0l5fKeIL5oixv79y-NqeXemf-hBNqmlC9RsY6HczuaVxnyZCfc-aKvgTEitmzxn91LPBgp28ao2wNBxGIr5jHQ4hy6gK4=s16000

(pic not included)

To me it's Heartbeatㅋㅋ And also Growl, they were the ones who left the biggest impressionㅋㅋ Is it showing my age?

original post: here

1. Oh to me it's Growl too

2. No No No and Mr. Chu

3. Tell Me

4. Growl

5. Tell Me for real... Men and women of all age and even policemen were shooting videos dancing to it. I still remember

6. Tell Me.. Seriously the entire country was dancing to it

7. Tell Me and Abracadabra

8. Tell Me and Growl

9. Cheer Up

10. Tell Me, Gee, Growl and Gangnam Style

11. Lies, Gee, Growl, Gangnam Style

12. Tell Me, Gee, Gowl

13. Gangnam Style

14. Love Scenario

15. Gangnam Style

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Good to see that people are still paying respect to "Tell Me". It's the song that, thanks to its easy-to-imitate "point" choreography, popularised the notion of putting dance covers on YouTube.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!