getting harmed for being right

• have you ever get bullied etc for doing right thing?

last time a teacher / lecturer keep delaying about giving homework .i asked her to give it quickly yet she didnt and keep taking leave because her kid is weak

so i filed complaint .she kept harassing me / saying wanna talk to me and say i should not complain about anyone for my reputation

but i dont care altho i am a bit too timid because i got kicked out from school last time after getting kicked from my previous college( i guess they did it because i shouted at them for scamming my money - they keep insisting me to pay for medical fee and they would pay me back yet they didnt)

if everyone is afraid of doing right thing or finding justice then everyone would be crushed to death (which is why i am trying hard to fix myself now) :wellr:

if nobody ever fought with colonizers ,would we even live in city and stay alive without getting mutilated etc?

lol

someone gotta die/ sacrifice no matter what :wellr::lover4:

• I agree, your topics are interesting, which is a good thing. But i feel like maybe you don't really listen/read what people are trying to tell you and that you don't try to find solutions.

About the case you're talking about. It's good that you stand for what you think it's right. And like you said, someone needs to rebel if some unfair things are happening. But how do you know what is right and what is fair?

Also if you decide to rebel, you need to do it smart and calm. If you shout at people, like you said, it's not going to work. You said it yourself that they kicked you out of the college, so you didn't do yourself any favor.

can u go away ?

I agree, your topics are interesting, which is a good thing. But i feel like maybe you don't really listen/read what people are trying to tell you and that you don't try to find solutions.

About the case you're talking about. It's good that you stand for what you think it's right. And like you said, someone needs to rebel if some unfair things are happening. But how do you know what is right and what is fair?

Also if you decide to rebel, you need to do it smart and calm. If you shout at people, like you said, it's not going to work. You said it yourself that they kicked you out of the college, so you didn't do yourself any favor.

blocked

Edited once, last by ripia: Merged a post created by nanako_daniel into this post. ().

• I agree, your topics are interesting, which is a good thing. But i feel like maybe you don't really listen/read what people are trying to tell you and that you don't try to find solutions.

U THINK TALKING A FEW WORDS = HELPING ? HAHAHA

IF LIFE IS SO EASY AND PREDICTABLE ,NOBODY WOULD SUFFER

U THINK U ARE BETTER THAN ME? U ARENT

I AM PRETTY ,SMART ,NICE ETC .JUST BECAUSE I AM BORN IN STUPID FAMILY DOES NOT MAKE U BETTER THAN ME

• Stop overreacting imo are you okay? If this is how you react to criticism then maybe you should make a post about light subjects instead. Gosh how childish and weird. And guess what? The user you're spazzing out about is right. This behavior of yours is your main problem. Good luck achieving inner peace. :thumbup:

U ARE CHILDISH AND WEIRD TOO

GO AWAY

EWW

• Stop overreacting imo are you okay? If this is how you react to criticism then maybe you should make a post about light subjects instead. Gosh how childish and weird. And guess what? The user you're spazzing out about is right. This behavior of yours is your main problem. Good luck achieving inner peace. :thumbup:

I CAN POST WHATEVER I LIKE

BLOCKED

• are you ok there? it’s pretty unfair from the way you’re telling it.

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• are you ok there? it’s pretty unfair from the way you’re telling it.

Having money is being fair

nobody cares abt u unless if u have money

oh yea ,i cant be emotional despite the fact that's the only money i had for meal

but it is alright now - i prefer starving these days

• starving is good for getting skinny :thumbup:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• actual mood though..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!