Taeyeon - INVU (Live Clip)

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Enjoy

• :pepe-simp: didn't expect SOTY! vocals on point as usual! loved it!

I really hope she gets to do the whole album, but if she doesn't... I'm satisfied because this era has been more than I ever expected to be honest :pepe-sad:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Title track probably means it's the last we get sadly . At least the live clips got us through the drought we have soshi tamtam and the comeback soon to look after !

• :pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-puddle::pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:  :pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:

This was just wow wow wow. I need a live vocal version on Spotify. And she looks so DAMN GOODDDD like she did in all clips, but this is my favorite look out of the four

Man, I'm just so damn happy and lucky to be able to stan this diamond.

But I'm also a bit sad rn cause it feels like this is really the last clip we're gonna get :pepe-sad: :pepe-sad: Either way, these clips were such a pleasent surprise. INVU was one of my favorite eras ever with one of the best title tracks and some of the best b-sides ever, together with amazing styling and MV and ofc these clips and just everything

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!