RE: “Do onces have anything to say now that Nayeon has zero wins after 2 weeks?“

• i dont think next level won any music shows but we all know how big of a hit it was :reading-raccoon:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I mean, I just responded in the anon, and I'll just repeat what I said there (paraphrased since my comment hasn't been approved yet lmao and I can't remember exactly what I said):

Basically, must of us have nothing to say and we don't care lmao.

It would have been great to see Nayeon get a solo trophy because I'm sure she would have enjoyed to have her debut celebrated that way, but she's been in the industry 7 years, she's sold about 500k on her solo, and she is in Melon's top 5 daily consistently. Things like music show wins only really benefit rookies. Even though idols do seem to really value getting that win, it isn't going to do anything extra to her career that being Twice's center has not already.

She already has the tv placements, the brand deals (LV I am still waiting on you to ink that deal), and the GP's attention. Congratulations to fromis_9 on their wins, but I think Nayeon will be a-okay lol.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Nayeon is impossibly cute but the song/MV comes across as too young for her (like a chaste successor to Hyuna's "Bubble Pop!"), and there isn't much of a history of active K-Pop group members having successful solo releases. They usually seem to have success only after disbandment, like Taeyeon and Sunmi. Maybe because group fans miss the other members and group antis don't like the soloist any better.

• Why does it seem like almost everything anon thread is attacking some group atp? I swear it’s like a daily occurrence-

₊˚ʚ 𓆩♡𓆪𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓵 𝓬𝓻𝔂, 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼𓆩♡𓆪₊˚ʚ

fa6dce8704ae496963be03dfbd728787790c1410.gifv189dcb1109db946ed324799b0f2ffdcc7ea478b1.gifv52fccf32632f5775b5aaf5c3f57a474a7ccf6ef9.gifv

• Nayeon is impossibly cute but the song/MV comes across as too young for her (like a chaste successor to Hyuna's "Bubble Pop!"), and there isn't much of a history of active K-Pop group members having successful solo releases. They usually seem to have success only after disbandment, like Taeyeon and Sunmi. Maybe because group fans miss the other members and group antis don't like the soloist any better.

Wtf are you talking about, her debut was success what does a music show win has to with being successful you’re mixed everything be serious

music show wins are great for lesser established idols, but for nayeon? who’s been killing the game for almost a whole contract’s worth? who’s killing it with her solo debut around the world? she’ll be fine lol

It’s like saying what’s the point of buying albums if the groups is a million seller lol. I mean she said she was grateful onces voted but doesn’t mean we want her to lose.

SNSD isn't disbanded though? :eyes:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• hmm i wonder why because the competition was indeed weak. Doesn't she also have physical sales? The no.1 only has 350k uls on melon. I remember Feel my rhythm peaked at 450k uls but couldn't even hit no.2 this year. Sometimes u have good luck on something and bad luck on other stuff. She's doing well regardless because everyone underestimated her.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!