FLO - Immature (Pseudo Video)

• External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This definitely gives me 90s R&B vibes. :pepe-grooving:

I am hyped for the real MV. Especially if they are going to be wearing those black fits. They are serving vocals and harmonies as expected.

LMFAO, I just heard the baby cry in the background, definitely a rip of Aaliyah.

Cardboard Box is still Queen, but this is definitely not a bad follow-up/rollout for their album.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• They released their album

Sounds like a decent album cut. I wouldn't skip it, but it wouldn't be the song to make me buy the album.

Their album dropped

Their album dropped

Based on the snips, 4/5 tracks isn't bad for a debut. Something I like about the group is how you can easily think they are from Cali, Atlanta, or some other state based on their singing..until you hear them speak..then you'll know they are UK'ers.

• Based on the snips, 4/5 tracks isn't bad for a debut. Something I like about the group is how you can easily think they are from Cali, Atlanta, or some other state based on their singing..until you hear them speak..then you'll know they are UK'ers.

Right I totally forget they are from UK until the speak

Their album dropped

Yes, I listened to it last night.

Vocals are beautiful, and the R&B vibes are really good.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!