are all the mys in anons?

• i make aespa threads that flop all the time but then all the aespa threads on anons get so many responses and sure some of those responses are haters but most seem to be mys and im not really sure why theyre camped out here instead of coming to main. there used to be a lot of main and then sometime around february/march they all just started kinda disappearing and they either migrated to anons or just left

Approved the thread.
  • investigation needs to be launched

• There aren't many negative Aespa threads on main, and when there are it's just a full pile-on by heaps of people from different fandoms. No point going to fight there coz you drag one and the rest of the fandom jumps in too. At least here when I fight, noone can bring their fandom in and its just me against antis and trolls.

• they want to keep the narrative that anon is obsessed with aespa when in fact it’s just mys setting up their girls then cry about it in another thread

• MYs have become inactive and even more rare than Blinks on akp since 2022, only a few real MYs left.

Most people in anon aren't real MYs at all, it's just antis, trolls, other gg stans and multistans having some fun in anon.

People saying that MYs create most of the hate threads and posts that trash their own faves from left to right and everywhere are either idiots or the antis themselves trying to create narrative excuses for their Aespa/MY hate spree.

It's far likelier that the constant bashing has driven off most of the MYs over the months, just like happened in main. Just like those antis wanted.

• Because if mys get their predictions wrong again, they'll be Aeskarma'd :pepe-peek:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!