Knetz react to J-hope Lollapalooza's sold out concert day

• [instiz] U.S. LOLLAPALOOZA FESTIVAL, BTS J-HOPE'S ATTENDANCE DAY'S TICKETS ARE COMPLETELY SOLD OUT

AVvXsEhpMfgimCd9CvYvu1vbVNC_TF4fLP8DW0JvC3hEIuEjgMRJmZorV794wJxsJ2FF7WLVlRzcXanyQ3mK3X7VRtmZke56yl7hPdSlfMY968QdQDkNgnRfy1pDkaVpNDvnYIuMst2c8yQae-07q4PwPgRJEN3vGGXsqj-V-D2amzwat5zS8A1ocOIZ1WEP=s16000

AVvXsEhfwONiS1qN5Xdrgky5RFKNmgX39-Dnmg-hnQSHcea3BLjLJEWulSigPvsyGMKS8rI7vjbLNntFL5KK0wXu20wme7bNXGpEA6AQbJSPRSe4VbiQCYzSsG89oj8qvnnIHrkBhqprcFbgwnCguYP8_zEbHNVhpTfTDyBN5f4rKW1yXoxC-a2Lowfrn6eQ=s16000

In early June, right after the news of J-Hope's appearance was announced, tickets for the 31st began to run out quickly. On SNS, Twitter, etc., fans from around the world as well as the United States confirmed their ticket purchases.

On the 1st, immediately after the release of the pre-release song 'MORE', all 4 types of concert tickets (GA, GA+, VIP, Platinum) were all sold out for the performance of the 31st. Among them, VIP tickets cost $550 (about 700,000 won) and platinum tickets cost $2,000 (about 2.6 million won).

Lollapalooza's US social community account expressed surprise, saying, "It's the first time Sunday tickets have been sold out first."

The Lollapalooza Festival runs for a total of 4 days, and J-Hope is the headliner for the finale of the festival from 9:00 to 10:00 on the 31st, the last day.

source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001470783

original post: here

1. Wow 2.6 million won? And they were sold out..

2. I wanna go too

3. Wow.. I'm freaking jealous. His live must be freaking awesomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ

4. Me too, take me to Lajibolala too ㅠㅠㅜ (T/N: not too sure about the "Lajibolala" inside)

5. Please do this in Korea too... Lajibolala

6. Even without seeing it, I know that the atmosphere will be freaking fun ㅠㅠ

7. Wow I'm seriously jealous ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. I wanna go too🥺😭

9. Haa💜

10. Yah Hob-ah..

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!