Which idol's comeback teaser concept was the furthest from their actual song?

• [instiz] WHICH IDOLS GAVE THE BIGGEST SCAMS WITH THEIR TEASERS?

(t/n: the title means that the comeback teaser pictures/videos is completely different from the actual comeback song/MV)

original post: here

1. TXT's Can't You See Me? I thought it would be a ballad, but it turned out to be an upbeat song

2. Seventeen's Adore U..?ㅎ

3. EXO's Love Me Right
    > ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I couldn't tell it would be a refreshing song at all from those teasers
    > I was about to write thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    > I thought it would be a totally dark and deep songㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    > For real, I only read community posts about it and never watched the full teaser video so I went to look it up out of curiosityㅋㅋㅋ

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

4. I LOVE U from winner this time. This is what they shown in the album trailer

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And the actual teaser revealㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Infinite's Man In Love

6. Stray Kids God's Menu. Seeing the teasers, I thought they were car racers, but turns out, they're malatang chefs...

7. Am I the only one who thought of Rainbow's Black Swan...? The teaser was so crazy and the song just went "Please hug me ssssaaaaaaayyyy yo....."
    > ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Me too I thought of that
    > Wow seriously they ruined the mood. The teaser made me think "This is it, the aura is crazy" and they went "Please hug me sssssayyyyyyyy~~~~~ op!"

8. Super Junior's SPY

9. For me, it's F(x)'s La Cha Ta. I can't think of anything else but La Cha Taㅋㅋ

10. SM are pros at doing this

• The Pathcode teasers and then Call Me Baby. I love that song but..I don’t think that’s what anyone was expecting there. ^^

The Who is Sticker dark hacker concept and “hacked” NCT IG that had nothing to with Sticker.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!