How KPOP destroys your body image:a video essay by chaebin n’ out

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

after watching this video I hope y’all think twice before making another one of those threads comparing two idols visuals

• me when I see kpop idols:

kids let samcho feed you well

:pepe-onions: :pepe-cha-ching:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i mean, it helped me a lot for sure

i was born in a skinny family, i grew up with anime with skinny characters, i find skinny people attractive, and if anything, kpop definitely validated my feelings and made me feel attractive about my body lol

no matter how much my gymbro friends try to convince me muscles matter more than anything, I like my body more than theirs because I know how much skinny bodies are capable of, especially in the long run, provided you keep yourself active of course

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• honestly, i can't imagine being a teenager and being into kpop

i used to struggle with my body image a lot and lots of young girls do at that age and being exposed to kpop would have just made my insecurities bigger

I used to idealize Kara body alot and then they talked about how they dont eat for two days before performances and no water on a day off

It gave me a reality check

This is what I was thinking of as ideal body

• If you're a student in Australia, you might be wondering, what's the best essay writing service australia? With so many tasks to complete, you may not have enough time to write them all yourself. That's where the best essay writing service Australia comes into play. They offer professional assistance to students with all kinds of assignments, from research papers to coursework. Not only are these services affordable, but they also offer superior writing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!