XG with Hikaru and Youngeun!

• Idk if this is even supposed to go to kpop or jpop :pepe-shame: But anyway! Hikaru had trained with XG and is rumoured to join them after kep1er! although i doubt it'll happen

They're so cute :pepelove1:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Idk if this is even supposed to go to kpop or jpop :pepe-shame: But anyway! Hikaru had trained with XG and is rumoured to join them after kep1er! although i doubt it'll happen

They're so cute :pepelove1:

I think we can post both on Kpop and Jpop since they are a global group.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!