TAEYEON - "Some Nights" Live Clip

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

that was fucking beautiful :pepe-puddle: the change up with the orquestra at the end :pepe-comfy: the adlibs :pepe-sad: her voice :pepe-life-support: the whole vibe :peperain: having so much Taeyeon content this era :pepe-onions:

SET MYSELF ON FIRE NEXT PLEASE :lighter-pepe:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I wasn't expecting a new one but we have been blessed for a third friday in a row! I hope more are coming up maybe one of the more lighthearted ones

• I wasn't expecting a new one but we have been blessed for a third friday in a row! I hope more are coming up maybe one of the more lighthearted ones

She keeps on blessing us :pepe-pray:

I would love to see the whole album being performed tbh, including INVU and Cant Control Myself! But yeah, No Love Again and You Better Not should be fun :pep-pj-pink:

External Content www.youtube.com

• Holy shit she's just killing it with those vocals. And this version of the song in general is just :pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support: Nobody does it like her what a legend

I really hope she's doing the whole album at this point. Like you can't just stop here :pepe-shoooketh:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!