[theqoo] AESPA MEETING WITH PARIS HILTON

• [theqoo] AESPA MEETING WITH PARIS HILTON

bypannchoaJuly 01, 2022

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AVvXsEhI65FwVHcqoNHG76yXxDqI6PPsumnw4Lm__CwTjEzxj38lTH_OLFcAY11tHa1UbyYKaG1BtBLKK8cbiha7ZWFrolydN3QqRIhLO-joMoZku8RtD2vgduuTIUuwUP97o3UmAMpjx6uc-ismj7xJr_Oow4PUbi85kgK-QmFpcNLtlwM7k5NTGKPaeGQn=s16000

original post: here

1. Giselleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She looks so satisfied. She met with That's Hotㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. ???? What theㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Wow they're so white

4. All 5 of them are so pretty but the gap is so different that it looks editedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They look like those fairies in Japanese manhwa meeting with those hot girls in US manhwas... The clash of 2 worlds...

5. Giselle is way too satisfiedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Paris Hiltonㅋㅋ Wow her force... She looks like the ssaen unnie with the innocent dongsaengsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Hilton's proportions are crazy, they're all pretty

8. Giselle and the real That's Hotㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at the way she's grabbing Paris Hilton by the waist

9. No but Paris Hilton still looks exactly like my memories of herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Paris Hilton is f*cking hot. This unnie isn't aging either

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Damn I haven't seen a photo of Paris Hilton in a while. She really does look the same.

• the whitewashing :pepe-life-support:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• the whitewashing :pepe-life-support:

I'm pretty sure Paris is also covered in layers of tan

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!