2 Hottest threads and topics

• Hello everybody and welcome to the July edition of the Buzz!

Of course, the main piece and post is about the Celine fashion show which had people talking about it:

that's lisa

my girl never disappoint me

Lol, she is in fact a Goddess, but in a serious note, be in front of that crowd must be overwhelming. He did interact with his fans and was very charismatic, but Lisa already attended events on Celine so she is most used to maybe

It did get a bit heated after all, be it on the forums or at the after party.

But it was all done in good fun after all.

We're looking forward to more interactions between idols!

• July 17 late edit:

was this questioned tho? She is the brand ambassador and she is Lisa

Everybody left their input on what the actual event was about.

the way the influence of the global ambassador is questioned even by her fans because they are that insecure about the attendance of another guest .

Kim taehyung is one of a kind :swing-pepe:

Lisa looks Incredible in everything she wears. She is a Global Icon. V was an invited guest and probably enjoyed the experience of his first fashion show. Pretty shitty to try and drag him

We still don't know if it was good or bad. But then again such is life

• When GP99 was airing we had thread after thread weekly.

Are we now ignoring them?

A valid question asked here:

are we sure they made a comeback ? :pepe-popcorn:

the way akp talk about kep1er as one of top 5 4gen.... but where is the hype/noise ?

after 2 days it's radio silence

Xiaoting's hair color is drawing more attention apparently:

She looks great in red :send-love-bunny:

• This final post is about one of our own.

About an unsung hero who will do whatever it takes to show their literary prowess:

When one sees a perfect woman, one never thinks of her attributes-- one is only conscious of her presence. Prejudices, like odorous bodies, have a double existence both solid and subtle-- solid as high-rise buildings, subtle as the twentieth echo of an echo. And Jungkook was of a temperament to feel keenly the presence of subtleties: a man of clumsier perceptions would not have felt, as he did, that for the first time since Nayeon some sense of unfitness in perfect freedom within him had sprung up.

Seulgi began now to deliberately live over those moments of last night when their lips locked and they were holding on to each other through their interlocking arms and waists, letting herself to dwell on every detail and its possible way-laying. She forced herself to think of it as bound up with another human being's life-- a man towards whom she had set out with a longing to carry some clearness and comfort into his beclouded early adulthood. All this active thought with which she had before last night been representing to herself the inner trials of her own lot, and this young journey which she was going to go on with him seemed to have its hidden as well as evident troubles-- all this vivid sympathetic experience returned to her now as a power: it asserted itself as acquired knowledge asserts itself and will not let us see as we saw in the day of our ignorance.

Is it delusion? Is it literary genius? Who can even find the line between such obvious genius.

Or is it ignorance?

They did not give up, they came back, even when banned.

There are books written about such activism.

He never raised his voice and neither did she. If, occassionally, she felt like speaking sharply, she wouldn't. They had decided right from the beginning that they would never leave each other without kissing good-bye. Nor would they go to their beds with personal problems unsolved. If they were mad at each other, they would stay up to talk it out. They were not going to sleep even one night being mad at each other.

Seulgi wasn't built for heavy encounters. That was part of her understanding of herself. Yet the bravest, heaviest things she'd done in her life happened because of Jungkook. There came moments when she would pique up and ask if he loved her. Sometimes he would not answer, but just smiled at her. Yet she cared more because of the things people could do to him-- that's why she became brave.

One time, Seulgi actually caught him looking at a picture of Nayeon and admiring it, for he had stared at the picture for a good amount of time. But she didn't make a thing of it. She understood. She knew what it was like to want to be loved. Soon as they take you out of your aspirations, the air got you crazy.

One would have to wonder what those humans are doing when it is so clear they are part of a fictional story.

Or are idols not human?

Up to debate!

• This is an epic story in the making so it has to be split into two posts!

Because this last one we barely managed to salvage:

Will you send me a picture of you? I want one real bad. In color 'cause you have such beautiful color to you. I hope I see you again soon. I get choked up sometimes when I look at you. The last few times I've seen you that's happened to me. I kind of lose my sense of time and place. It's like shifting into another awareness, almost sorta going blank and being aware only of the things you love. When I look into your eyes I can see for at least a thousand years. I see no evil in you, or menace. I see beauty and strength and love that doesn't have any bullshit to it. You're just you and you're real. It's like you've passed your test in life and know it. Like you've been up to the edge. And looked over. You're precious, Seulgi. These things I write here are things I know are true and they make up part of the reason that I love you so completely.

So what is the conclusion? Was that user denied their voice too many times?

I wish I could finally find the ending to such an epic saga!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!