Lisa (Blackpink) for Vivo S9 CF

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Notice how all of these things are speculative and are things Blackpink is GOING to do (later, at some point, eventually? maybe). But Hey! Let's celebrate their not-yet-accomplishments, Blinks are odd like that.

• Notice how all of these things are speculative and are things Blackpink is GOING to do (later, at some point, eventually? maybe). But Hey! Let's celebrate their not-yet-accomplishments, Blinks are odd like that.

what do you mean my friend?

lisa is filming YWY3 right now and its airing right now lol

I think the asian entertainment section has links if you want to watch it

Jisoo is literally filming Snowdrop now i mean filming is filming right

Rosé's Gone has already been heard and there's news of RS1 coming out next month

There's probably plenty of links on YT if you want to hear it

Jennie well is doing Jennie things with her YT channel in the meantime i guess...

I'm not sure what is it that you're after my friend?

• just yesterday I asked do you think that Lisa is using vivo s7 haha and here we are with new vivo s9 commercial!

it has Samsung’s 44MP GH1 selfie cam... so I hope she will use this phone daily :D and drop some nice selcas

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm sorry, did you provide something they've actually done? As opposed to something in the future? Lisa/Jisoo/Rose ARE DROPPING something? Eventually? Maybe? Oh, on their youtube. Or maybe its a mixtape. Okay let's not count actual album sales but sure.

• I'm sorry, did you provide something they've actually done? As opposed to something in the future? Lisa/Jisoo/Rose ARE DROPPING something? Eventually? Maybe? Oh, on their youtube. Or maybe its a mixtape. Okay let's not count actual album sales but sure.

You're just talking about their music right?

then no they don't have anything out now...

but there's plenty of other things to entertain you which I've mentioned above

• You're just talking about their music right?

then no they don't have anything out now...

but there's plenty of other things to entertain you which I've mentioned above

Come back at me when they have more 50 songs. Their catalogue is frankly bad. They've been a group for four or five years, for petes sake.

• Come back at me when they have more 50 songs. Their catalogue is frankly bad. They've been a group for four or five years, for petes sake.

well in that case there are plenty of other groups to follow my friend...

I also like twice and RV of the big3 so maybe check their stuff out if you haven't

maybe izone for someone in the fourth generation

(those groups I thin have more than 50 songs)

but hey each to our own right? can't force you to like what you don't like lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!