Did JYP ruined Itzy’s comeback hype?

• Everyone was praising them but I already forgot about their previous teasers that came out…. When is the next teaser coming out?

Approved the thread.
  • You forgot about them yet you are here on anon stating this?

The jokes write themselves

• ngl the only time I remember they are having a comeback is when I see someone mention it like you just did. Not even trying to be funny.

JYP is just dropping teasers and peacing out? Normally that might have worked at one time, but with all the competition going on, JYP should have done something a bit more radical. Make a big announcement or something that Itzy would be slated to do. JYP doesn't know how to make noise. Or maybe they are just more preoccupied with nmixx.

• I think it's a concept of majesty, something like that

i'm not sure

• You can't ruin something that doesn't exist in first place

• it's just pics being released. When the audio/mv teasers start dropping, it will be a whole different story.

• There was no hype in the first place.

• I feel sorry for Itzy tbh. They went from being the top 4th gen gg and an upcoming rival to the dominance of Blackpink, Twice and Red Velvet to just being a non-event.

Ive, Aespa, Lesserafim and Kepler have all got so much more hype at the moment, and even NMixx with a disaster of a debut song has more hype than Itzy just because they are so much more talented. Gidle too topped charts and even Loona has gained a ton of hype from Queendom.

Itzy is just another group now, it's so pitiful.

• I feel sorry for Itzy tbh. They went from being the top 4th gen gg and an upcoming rival to the dominance of Blackpink, Twice and Red Velvet to just being a non-event.

Ive, Aespa, Lesserafim and Kepler have all got so much more hype at the moment, and even NMixx with a disaster of a debut song has more hype than Itzy just because they are so much more talented. Gidle too topped charts and even Loona has gained a ton of hype from Queendom.

Jyp ggs have a short life.They don't know how to manage them.

Lmao kep1er whole comeback failed to get into Spotify global 200, same for aespa promoted prerelease

None of these groups have more hype

I have never seen so much crap written to fake concern.

• Jyp ggs have a short life.They don't know how to manage them.

Itzy's career trajectory was way too short-lived even for jyp standards, just 1 year, the last actually popular song they released was wannabe back in early 2020 and after than everything is just going downhill

• Lmao kep1er whole comeback failed to get into Spotify global 200, same for aespa promoted prerelease

None of these groups have more hype

Kepler just beat Nayeon on Music Bank. Aespa have sold some stupid high amount of albums. Lesserafim have charted higher than Itzy's last release despite having the biggest actual scandal in year. Nmixx is praised by literally everyone for their talent. And Ive is crushing Spotify and Wonyoung is the 4th gen it girl that people though Ryujin was and Yuna should be. But it's okay to live in your own delusion.

• Itzy thread on Anon is so repetitive, it’s always how they are done for. It was said throughout last year . Let me tell you if a girl group is forgotten you would know . From the looks itzy is not, they have been on hiatus yet there’s a thread everytime to prove why they are the flops . They have a lot of hit tweets that hate on them , I don’t think they are forgotten especially from 4th gen gg stans

• Itzy's career trajectory was way too short-lived even for jyp standards, just 1 year, the last actually popular song they released was wannabe back in early 2020 and after than everything is just going downhill

They should've put some foreigner in the line up. New groups have more interesting members who are always going viral (sakura, kazuha, karina, winter) jyp never used yuna

• tbh i didn't see any hype for their comeback since they announce it

and the lack of consistency in concept is just bad, i was pretty hype for the royal concept because it was something new for itzy and i was curious to see how they'll mix the royal concept to their teen crush sound

and all the teasers were around this royal aesthetic concept, and at the end the song is call "sneakers" with a poster who look very cheap and look like an adidas ads and not a comeback poster

after this teaser, yes they killed the hype for the comeback, because now it just look like usual itzy that we all know and already see and nothing hype me anymore

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!