Another drama at Celine event when armys are blocking other fandoms from being at the front. (Confirmed Not an Idea from Celine staffs)

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They are giving numbers to everyone coming which is not organized by Celine or security

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As expected lack of respect from this fandom. Many blinks said No to their Idea

• only the strongest fandom survives :pepe-mirror-glare:

lisa akgaes confirmed keyboard warriors :pepe-annoy:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• cant believe i got clickbaited by jenchu 2x

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

Edited once, last by bobsyouruncle ().

• jfhjhf on a serious note it'd be actually so embarassing for the artists if anyone fought in front of them omg im glad they're being well organized and peaceful

this has actually happened before LOL

External Content www.youtube.com

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• this has actually happened before LOL

External Content www.youtube.com

I knowww lmao i was trying to remember which group it was..iconic

• At a prestigious event too.. pls be civil :pepe-pray:

lmao i found out why she made this thread....

• lmao i found out why she made this thread....

Christ its a fashion event, let them attend in peace lmao how does even this turn into a fanwar fhfjh

• im confused, the vid is about them being organised, why is fighting a topic?

They are giving numbers to everyone coming which is not organized by Celine or security

• they're camping now but the event starts at 9pm isnt that like more then 6 hours away in france? lol

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Jenchulichaengbp

Changed the title of the thread from “Another drama at Celine event when armys are blocking other fandoms from being at the front” to “Another drama at Celine event when armys are blocking other fandoms from being at the front. (Confirmed Not an Idea from Celine staffs)”.
  • so staff approved the majority of the people's idea there to prevent a situation like this? and u are mad about ppl standing in line and trying to maintain decorum( its another issue-if ppl do follow these rules, but trying does help)

just an example, no shade blinks

• so staff approved the majority of the people's idea there to prevent a situation like this? and u are mad about ppl standing in line and trying to maintain decorum( its another issue-if ppl do follow these rules, but trying does help)

just an example, no shade blinks

They didn’t Lmaoooo. It’s bc you armys

• yes thank you armys for being organized and sensible.

• yes thank you armys for being organized and sensible.

Lmaoooo this is why people call your fandom toxic. Bc no one asks for it. There will be locals. There will be other fandoms not just armys and blinks. Blinks have been there so many times without any problems. They respect the artists and never tried to actually run to the girls. They ran bc the location was changing

• This thread contains 169 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!