Blackpink stats account with over 100k followers incites fanwars, goes on a achievement re sharing spree the minute Nayeon's numbers come out

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They must be hacked, cause "real blinks" would never do that as I've been told on this forum:rolleyes: It is just noneblinks using BP achievements to shade others, right? Damn, it is almost like BP doesn't even have fans, only haters who pretend to be fans :pepe-magnify:

• Fans on Twitter acting petty as always. This wasn’t the Gotcha Moment you thought it would be.

It is almost like all AKP users are on twitter as well, it is always like it is the same thing over here.

Pretty sure at least one of those shady chart accounts is managed by infamous zodiark who used to do the very same here on AKP.

• This shit is so funny.

FWG5spgUAAANC-y?format=jpg&name=orig

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-clown-gear::pepe-cringe::pepe-cringe::pepe-cringe:

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• You're late. There were more embarrassing things too. :pepe-peek:

Anyway, this thread will end up locked. Because I can see you vs blinks happening and it's not allowed to bring Twitter issues here lol that's why none of us made a thread yesterday.

Edited once, last by vzal ().

• Rosé's and Lisa's Spotify profiles were created 1 week before their solo release, that's why their 'debut' numbers are lower. Once accounts aren't stupid, they know about it. They also know Lisa isn't Korean, so they use the Korean qualifier. In the end, it's just a stupid fight for petty achievements and both fandoms are guilty of it.

• They're clowns and embarassing but they werent wrong abt Rose's and Lisa's numbers in spotify lol the 80k followers is when her acc was first made which was daaays before her debut and the other number is how many she gained at the actual day

• External Content twitter.com

:pepefacepalm:

• They're clowns and embarassing but they werent wrong abt Rose's and Lisa's numbers in spotify lol the 80k followers is when her acc was first made which was daaays before her debut and the other number is how many she gained at the actual day

Debut day is 1st day on the platform, you can't change the meaning of it and stats after year just cuz someone beat you. It doesn't work like that.

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• Debut day is 1st day on the platform, you can't change the meaning of it and stats after year just cuz someone beat you. It doesn't work like that.

Um..no? lol a lot of people wouldnt even know the acc was made..its not the same as when the music is released and u actually go to listen to it lol. That wasnt her debut day, that was when the page was made. You can't change what "debut" means. It's when she released her music.

• Um..no? lol a lot of people wouldnt even know the acc was made..its not the same as when the music is released and u actually go to listen to it lol. That wasnt her debut day, that was when the page was made. You can't change what "debut" means. It's when she released her music.

It was the day she debuted on spotify. It doesn't matter if people knew that the account was made...

It's not the day she first released music on this platform.

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• It was the day she debuted on spotify. It doesn't matter if people knew that the account was made...

It's not the day she first released music on this platform.

so spotfiy debut is creating a page and not actually when music is uploaded lmao

• That 5k extra sales must be helping a lot of kpop stans move on with their lives

:pepe-pray::pepe-pray::pepe-pray:

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• im confused dreamer... weren't you doing the exact same thing earlier with twices achievements? :pepe-peek:

They must be hacked, cause "real blinks" would never do that as I've been told on this forum:rolleyes: It is just noneblinks using BP achievements to shade others, right? Damn, it is almost like BP doesn't even have fans, only haters who pretend to be fans :pepe-magnify:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• OK I'm legit confused.

Is it about people adding in 'new rules' for achievements?

Like first red haired female to surpass 483747 streams in 363 min in the month of akornuary type of nonsense?

It's about blinks changing meaning of the word over 1 year after the accounts were made and their fandom stats accounts posted their 'debut' numbers. :)

Now the user I quoted have no other arguments so they need to use sarcasm. It's so funny.

+ the salty stats account with 100k followers.

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• This is kinda hilarious :pepe-peek:

• It's about blinks changing meaning of the word over 1 year after the accounts were made and their fandom stats accounts posted their 'debut' numbers. :)

Now the user I quoted have no other arguments so they need to use sarcasm. It's so funny.

+ the salty stats account with 100k followers.

You can quote me again, dw. I'm using sarcasm cause there is no point in trying to explain something further to u when u have clearly made up ur mind on something. I explained what happened on my first comment just fine, and u came back with a reply that their spotify accounts made a debut that made no sense, tf u want me to say as an argument?

• Once: We don't do twitter drama here when it is about SKZ/Got7.. Go fight at twitter..

Also Once: Bring twitter drama here to shit on a fandom that didn't make any threads here.. Good luck to all the blinks here lmao Looks like achievement stans are back at it again..

Twitter fuckers will never change but I notice people tend to follow alot of problematic blink account and I wonder why...

• This thread contains 173 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!