jungkook popstar route

• what would make him standout in a industry full of popstars?

Approved the thread.
  • I always thought he'd be the most popular from bts till he took this popstar route. Its really risky we already have tons of pop stars there but if their hardcore fans are turned into jk stans he can survive. I believe their comapny also want to promote him in US and V in korea.

• I always thought he'd be the most popular from bts till he took this popstar route. Its really risky we already have tons of pop stars there but if their hardcore fans are turned into jk stans he can survive. I believe their comapny also want to promote him in US and V in korea.

risky indeed and he's getting boring.

I still think he'd be so popular because he has that MAIN POP boy aura.
    I love his versatile voice, from POP even Trot, also his voice always sound so pop, thats why him singing in english always nice to hear, and him featured in Charlie Puth song makes their voice really nice to listen to.

• His songs will probably be predominantly korean. His stage performances will be on another level compared to western popstars - he'll do the singing, rapping and dance. I really believe he will outshine all these popstars.

it's just a collab. we'll see when he releases his own album

• we'll see how he does without the group. another victim of impostor syndrome

pushed by the company but fails to deliver

You sound pressed with his popularity, weirdo

JK out here duping the world, yet here you are to save us and shatter the veil. Next time you have something you want to type out in your nerd rage, instead use your hands to shove something else into the bottomless pit you call a mouth.

• I still think he'd be so popular because he has that MAIN POP boy aura.
    I love his versatile voice, from POP even Trot, also his voice always sound so pop, thats why him singing in english always nice to hear, and him featured in Charlie Puth song makes their voice really nice to listen to.

His voice is really nice and so is his English pronunciation but it's still really risky.

He'll do oky without the group because he has the most armys by his side. He's the most biased members. In korea success is guaranteed.

• he's unknown to gp :woow:

If he is unknown to GP then there is no hope for all kpop lmao including your fav/faves.

Also that user keep liking every JK anti post.. Tsk tak

lol, meanwhile in reality, he has the #1 and #2 biggest debuts on spotify for a kpop soloist. you don't need to worry about him, because all those looks, talent and popularity aren't going anywhere.

• lol, meanwhile in reality, he has the #1 and #2 biggest debuts on spotify for a kpop soloist. you don't need to worry about him, because all those looks, talent and popularity aren't going anywhere.

But it’s not his debut but Charlie Puths?

Like it’s a debut when he does something solo.

• you really think, Left and Right got biggest debut because of Charlie?
    Just so you know,

Charlie latest debut

Light Switch debut at 3,1 M

Thats Hilarious 1,5 M
    Left and Right got 8,7 M debut streams

Wow you’re right. That’s such a huge difference 😱

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!