this is creepy

• why did i read this before bed :pepe-comfy:

"people with fregoli delusion believe everyone they meet is the same person in disguise"

๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž

• Oh, that is kind of creepy, but also kind of sad at the same time for some reason... :(

they must be scared all the time ;(

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• imagine thinking all the people you meet are the same person ......unless

• so will the real queenmaknae27 please stand up

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• when i was a kid i thought everyone else were robots with no soul and I was the only real human. It always made me feel lonely lol.

yo now im sad :pepe-comfy:

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!