OH COME ON WATERBOMB KAI

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I need a comeback soon, I need this vibe for the comeback :pepe-pray:

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is insane

External Content twitter.com

• Death of me

• I know :eyes:

I wish London was a waterbomb thing

:peperun:

The best you can hope for is rain in the middle of summer :peperun:

But hopefully his outfit will be more like today and less like the Germany one :pepe-pray:

Legend Lee Know

• I shouldn’t like this so much

:peperun:

This is literally what I asked for yesterday in the guild for his next comeback

:pepe-notes:

Legend Lee Know

• The best you can hope for is rain in the middle of summer :peperun:

But hopefully his outfit will be more like today and less like the Germany one :pepe-pray:

The German one was pretty boring. Maybe he thought it would be cold and he didn’t bring more outfits?

See through Kai

:pepe-shoooketh:

• :pepe-high-five:

• I think we need sexy Kai back.

Maybe he’ll be more inclined after seeing reactions to this outfit?

:ooo-bee::sure-bee:

Maybe, hopefully :pepe-pray:

Legend Lee Know

• How cute is this

• :pepe-high-five:

:pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:

Legend Lee Know

• Oh I’m so dead. It’s friday.

Like come on

And I don’t even stan.

How you all cope with this.

Also…growl

• Millano

Changed the title of the thread from “OH COME ON KAI” to “OH COME ON WATERBOMB KAI”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!