Why are AESPAs special songs so good and i hate all of their titles?!

• I feel like someone else is writing Lucid Dreams and Illusion and composing them and theyre so much better

Also the Aespa “hey!” Is so much more impactful in this song

Edit:

Just because im not explaining my point behind alllllll of this thread, this short actually sums up why i think sticking to the main flow of a song a little tighter is more beneficial than noise music

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Both of the twice viral parts were just parts of the song that WENT viral, noise music takes snippets of viral things and make a song out of it and in turn doesnt lead to longevity AS OFTEN. Even if all of these songs went viral, not all of the groups did

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

Edited once, last by bangmenah ().

• I think its harsh to say that theyre bad or that anybody else should dislike them, and i dont think that. I just think that the girl crush/noise music/pop ballad fusion mixed with the AI concept is just a little more divisive because its more conceptual. Like you either buy in or dont so this more general pop sound that’s obviously appealing enough to be promoted as a single almost should get more attention from SM rather than utilizing the girls as a marketing strategy in THE LYRICS

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• hate is a pretty strong word my friend

I wouldn't throw it around randomly

just like what you like and dislike what you don't

it's perfectly normal

• hate is a pretty strong word my friend

I wouldn't throw it around randomly

just like what you like and dislike what you don't

it's perfectly normal

Next time you want to emote anything i think you should use just good, bad, like, dislike. Dont say “i love/prefer…” or “…is perfect/beautiful/amazing” and only say “i like so and so as a group” or “the reason i spent $45 on a BTS or whatever CD is because most or their performances are good“ and lets see your point get across. Anyways back to my thread that i literally already previously retracted the verbiage “hate” on, and if not at the very least explained my thought process and EVEN defended aespa, aespas titles, and the stanning, and dare say it, LOVING or titles, on.

If you dont have anything useful to say to me, please refrain from saying anything at all. (:

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• Because you're special. Obviously your mother didn't tell you that enough.

I have strep so im like really confrontational today.

I think i am special. I think that the amount of atoms that had to come through many different existences through time all came into one human baby at one time and now i exist and thats pretty neat. i would argue that all people on earth are equally as special as one another due to the fact that there simply infinite more possibilities with the atoms that made up your body! For instance you could have been something with kind thoughts, like a golden retriever, or you may have perhaps become something more caring like a hospital utensil, but unfortunately all of your atoms came together to make something even more SPECIAL because you were raised by parents and siblings and friends and teachers that luckily instilled in you that utilizing disadvantaged people, in this case people with mental disabilities, to YOUR advantage as a quick joke to hurt other people at the expense of not just the person at hand, but also, luckily for you and all of your family and friends, some innocent minorities! That takes a REALLY SPECIAL person to do. Especially when you cant see me or hear me speak or have any frame of reference to know who i am or what my personal privileges or disadvantages are.

Now that, my friend, takes a REALLY SPECIAL person, eSPECIALly because youve gotten this far in life to fight off all of the logic that tells you to maybe not be a prick.

Also theres a vulgar word that doesnt disenfranchise any people you can use in the future, free of charge.

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• I'm actually the other way round.

Thats interesting!!! I wonder if its almost like a conscious decision to follow the trends of fans of kpop and im like missing this boat.

I know SM uses like 4 producers usually so im going to look and see who produces their titles versus these SPECIAL songs. (This word is ruined for me definitely for this thread, but prob for a couple of months)

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• illusion and lucid dream are my least favorite songs by them

Hmmmm thats shocking me weirdly. I think because mariah carey does that like whispery vocal thing that i think is soooo soothing on a fun beat. Obviously the genre is way different but thats the common factor i like between the two (and power vocals) but hmmm

Are Black Mamba/Savage your favs?

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• Next time you want to emote anything i think you should use just good, bad, like, dislike. Dont say “i love/prefer…” or “…is perfect/beautiful/amazing” and only say “i like so and so as a group” or “the reason i spent $45 on a BTS or whatever CD is because most or their performances are good“ and lets see your point get across. Anyways back to my thread that i literally already previously retracted the verbiage “hate” on, and if not at the very least explained my thought process and EVEN defended aespa, aespas titles, and the stanning, and dare say it, LOVING or titles, on.

If you dont have anything useful to say to me, please refrain from saying anything at all. (:

I usually don't emote anything my friend and I often don't say I love something - I usually say I like or really like something and rarely throw around the word hate (but again that's just me lol)

well when I replied I obviously didn't know you edited to remove the word hate so kudos to you mate

well usefulness is dependent upon perspective no? what's useful to me or someone else might not be useful to you...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!