K-Pop Themed Badges: Class:y - UPDATE: PETITION ENDED, TIER 2 REACHED

• I feel bad for other users who may have wanted a higher rank, and I was one of them too, but I have now EGGcepeted it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think I'll be okay. Lesson learned for the future though. Don't forget about or procrastinate badge stuff ever. Also don't rely on or expect other people to do much, it's pretty much all on me (not a bad thing, but a good thing to learn). No worries, I'm pretty okay with it now, I just mostly feel bad for other people who wanted a higher rank and didn't get it. At least we got a rank, so I'll focus on that positive.

• I feel bad for other users who may have wanted a higher rank, and I was one of them too, but I have now EGGcepeted it.

I think I'll be okay. Lesson learned for the future though. Don't forget about or procrastinate badge stuff ever. Also don't rely on or expect other people to do much, it's pretty much all on me (not a bad thing, but a good thing to learn). No worries, I'm pretty okay with it now, I just mostly feel bad for other people who wanted a higher rank and didn't get it. At least we got a rank, so I'll focus on that positive.

only badge enthusiasts check this section, you have to tag users :( and i assume all badge enthusiasts bought the petition.

:(

Changed the title of the thread from “K-Pop Themed Badges: Class:y (Pending)” to “K-Pop Themed Badges: Class:y - UPDATE: PETITION ENDED, TIER 2 REACHED”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!