Knets issue statement demanding JYPE to withdraw Hyunjin from Stray Kids

• Posted on February 25, 2021

HarmlessColorfulIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif

"Demand for Stray Kids' Hwang Hyunjin to withdraw due to school violence scandal.

The controversy surrounding Stray Kids member Hwang Hyunjin's school violence will continue to have a big impact on not only SKZ2021 and album release planned for this year, but also on all activities of the group and individual members in the future.

The current heated controversy over school violence is expected to cause continuous damage to the identity and activities of Stray Kids, which has been observed since their debut, following the controversy over the 2018 ASK incident.

Particularly, there is a sharp contradiction with the fact that all the victims stated were women, and the fan base of 'Stray Kids', which Hyunjin (who is identified as the assailant) belongs to, are women in their 10s and 20s.

Hyunjin, a celebrity, who has not been fully cleared of his acucsations surrounding the 'school violence' controversy, a serious problem in society, can never be supported by the public when it comes to his promotions.

Hyunjin's entertainment activities will remain a violence's breeding ground to the public as well as secondary abuse to the victims. As a result, we demand the withdrawal of Stray Kids member Hyunjin and support the activities of the seven-member system of Bang Chan, Lee Know, Chang Bin, Han, Felix, Seung Min, and I.N." (T/N: remaining of the statement asks for JYP to take their responsibility and to announce their position as quick as possible)

original post: here

1. Release your official statement already

2. The post is well-written

3. I'm supporting this

4. If they keep their words about caring for the character...

5. Seriously, every single word is right

6. The fans are getting so tired with all of this. The company should stop dragging this and release their statement asap

7. The fans have suffered. Retire that school violence assailant

8. I hope that this company stops their business talks about caring about character... from drunk driving to school violence...

9. I clicked on the link and there are quite a lot of downvotes

10. The fans support this. In order to fangirl without worries, he needs to withdraw

11. I support this

12. I went in the post and upvoted it

• In all the allegations I've ever seen involving their idols JYP actually DOES investigate. They don't just go and say oh so and so was accused and there is talk. Lets boot them. They usually take a week to two weeks to actually "Check" things.

• In all the allegations I've ever seen involving their idols JYP actually DOES investigate. They don't just go and say oh so and so was accused and there is talk. Lets boot them. They usually take a week to two weeks to actually "Check" things.

This didn’t apply for several idols...Seobin, Youngjae, Jay Park, Woojin, 2PM’s drunk driving scandals ect

SBS and KBS News posted debunking Youngjae’s rumor within minutes but JYPE never took any action or checked anything, instead making vague statements which were never resolved.

• Well they always ask for someone to be removed from their own group ? Why their careeer needs to end because of something they did in the past ? And why do they jump to conclusions ?

Cause Koreans don’t see being famous like most countries do. To them being a public figure gives you privileges that the average person doesn’t get, especially idols, who are often simply famous for their faces. To them in order to deserve these privileges and represent the country on a global scale, as minimal of a fuck up record as possible is required. Not only that but they are a homogeneous collectivist country, so the status quo mentality is extremely strong.

• Update:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Seems that he was a bit of a bratty kid that hurt others with his immaturity. I think he should deeply apologize himself and hide away until the knetz cool down a bit

Honestly I don't even remember the extent of all his rumors these scandals have all gotten jumbled. If any stays can summarize that would be nice

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!