Male & Female duo always give us amazing song

• Share your favorite male & female duo song. Wich duo would you like to see ? I have a slight preference for vocalist / rapper duos :pepemusic:

I would like to see a collab between Wheein & T.O.P :pepe-sad:

Some song male/female duo song i like so much :lighter-pepe:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Eight is an iconic classic, just like she should be. I was surprised that Ping Pong wasn't on the list though.

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content open.spotify.com

External Content soundcloud.com

• Eight is an iconic classic, just like she should be. I was surprised that Ping Pong wasn't on the list though.

I didn't want to give too much :pepefrog:

I like troublemaker too

• this should count lol

• I didn't want to give too much :pepefrog:

I like troublemaker too

Fair enough.

I actually never heard that one before. I'll need to check it out sometime.

• this should count lol

i wanted to drop the song & same for epik high but i said duo it blocked me :swing-pepe:

I like this one from AKMU :lighter-pepe:

• Taste only BOP :lighter-pepe:

• i wanted to drop the song & same for epik high but i said duo it blocked me :swing-pepe:

I like this one from AKMU :lighter-pepe:

onewe and hwasa just sounded good together i like the song and their chemistry

what about this one?

lol pretend they are one

• Current jam

External Content youtu.be

• I know this one, one of my fav song it's so good :lighter-pepe:

• Current jam

omg i totally forgot this BOP

I know this one, one of my fav song it's so good :lighter-pepe:

omg i listened to alexa's original version and it's just as beautiful but i really think they complimented each other here like it's so soulful and sad and beautiful

• External Content www.youtube.com

male rapper & female vocalist, it's always a hit. always :pepemusic:

• xx-jenn-xx -xx Lulu_Key try this :pepemusic:

he sounded like btob minhyuk at first

this is really good too!

i know this one bop :pepemusic:

i also like this collab from Lee Hi

• i know this one bop :pepemusic:

i also like this collab from Lee Hi

speaking of epik high, i also love this one!

• speaking of epik high, i also love this one!

This album got only BOP, they always have great collab they never miss :lighter-pepe:

• External Content youtu.be

• I FOUND SOMETHING

oh sunyoul

• Y’all covered Don’t, AM/PM and The Moon, which are two I would have said here too..

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Vocalist/rapper duo you said? Here it goes

vocalist/vocalist duo

• This thread contains 63 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!