My Top 5 Dreamcatcher B-Sides

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    (used to be NO 1.)

External Content youtu.be
    (They started to change to their signature sound here)

Bonuses:

As you all know Minx/Dreamcatcher is one of my ult groups of all time and I realized they were one of the ones I have not shared my top favorite b-sides for! I determined this by the ones I listen to the most according to my music player and how much I am attached to them.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

Edited 2 times, last by crystalblues ().

• my top5 list wouldnt have any of these but to be honest, they have SO many songs and SO many of them are equally good that there's bound to be a lot of variety in different top5s

• my top5 list wouldnt have any of these but to be honest, they have SO many songs and SO many of them are equally good that there's bound to be a lot of variety in different top5s

There are so many good B-Sides they do not have a single skippable song in my opinion but these are just the ones I find myself listening to often

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Curse of the spider is so underrated. FOCUS ME, LOOK AT MEEE 🎵

Love it so much.

My list changes regularly because there are no bad songs and I get hooked on parts of different songs depending on the mood. Number 1 is forever In The Frozen though. It is my all time favourite DC song including title tracks.

Also the mashup with Louder Than Bombs makes me cry, it is so beautiful. Whoever created this is an absolute genius.

Trap never falls out of top 5 either

Sleep-walking has zoomed into my favourites lately, I always liked it but suddenly obsession occurred.

7hytR1B.jpg EhjJqBr.jpg

[DREAMCATCHER * PIXY * (G)I-DLE * EVERGLOW * BILLLIE]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!