Enhypen Sunghoon (Niki&Jay) fatshaming Sunoo again and others laughing like hyenas

• The third link is a video. It doesn't show up like I thought it would but it's very weird, comparing him to a wild boar just because Sunoo accidentally bumped into Sunghoon and act like he's going to fly away.

san 🧚‍♂️ on Twitter
    “ni-ki calling sunoo as a person weighs a lot, sunghoon calling sunoo names like elephant and wild boar while the rest are obv laughing 💀 a lot happened at…
    twitter.com

san 🧚‍♂️ on Twitter
    “sources:”
    twitter.com

san 🧚‍♂️ on Twitter
    “https://t.co/5tOj2PeP7I”
    twitter.com

Losing 0.2kg made Sunoo very happy, wheeew

san 🧚‍♂️ on Twitter
    “ill add this too, this is from sn”
    twitter.com

Jay joins the fat shaming. Why are they obsessed with his weight more than him?

san 🧚‍♂️ on Twitter
    “it bothers me that y'all putting the blame on hoonki when jungwon is laughing a little too hard and forgot abt this sunjay vlive too 💀 and being a bystander…
    twitter.com

How do they feel when they see their fans weighing 0.0001 kg more than them? :pepe-peek:

Edited once, last by motichan ().

• this looks like a bait thread but why is sunghoon always one of the first to "tease" sunoo :pepe-tea: it can come off as mean spirited tbh

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is this the fatshaming that everyone's talking about? Cause if this is the only thing, then this could just be a case of Westerners once again applying their own standards and values when they shouldnt be. Everyone in Korea gets teased about their weight, it's ingrained in the culture. I had literal strangers (sales people) come up to me and tell me i needed to lose weight while shopping with my parents. At the Korean and Korean American church i went to, folks never held back when talking about someone else's weight or physical appearance.

• it is an offensive joke and the boys shouldn't find fatshaming funny but from the vid blackpinkhouse showed even sunoo was laughing at it when he tells the story,it's not weird that the other members are laughing too :ok-bee:

The boys are coming back soon we don't need any more controversy and sunoo's my bias but sunoo's solo stans/akgaes sometimes are uncontrollable :pepe-spray:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is this the fatshaming that everyone's talking about? Cause if this is the only thing, then this could just be a case of Westerners once again applying their own standards and values when they shouldnt be. Everyone in Korea gets teased about their weight, it's ingrained in the culture. I had literal strangers (sales people) come up to me and tell me i needed to lose weight while shopping with my parents. At the Korean and Korean American church i went to, folks never held back when talking about someone else's weight or physical appearance.

It was not the only time. I linked a couple of examples how they can't stop mentioning his weight comparing him to "too fat" character, when he's not even chubby. He looks the same as others to me. Not mention how in january/february someone posted how they mentioned his weight again.

Him laughing or koreans thinking it's okay doesn't mean they can do whatever they want. Many idols confessed about their eating disorder after "happily" stating their diet of 1 cup of water and lemon juice as if it's okay. With kpop being global, fans of different weights watching them (and if you read tweets from many people commenting "How would they feel if they saw me"), they need to watch their mouths.

Also, love how you(a fan) ignored how happy sunoo was about losing 0.02kg when he confessed to heeseung about his eating habits. But good to know that their comeback is your priority!

• The fact that he was so happy to have lost 0.2 kg... poor boy

External Content www.youtube.com

• It was not the only time. I linked a couple of examples how they can't stop mentioning his weight comparing him to "too fat" character, when he's not even chubby. He looks the same as others to me. Not mention how in january/february someone posted how they mentioned his weight again.

Him laughing or koreans thinking it's okay doesn't mean they can do whatever they want. Many idols confessed about their eating disorder after "happily" stating their diet of 1 cup of water and lemon juice as if it's okay. With kpop being global, fans of different weights watching them (and if you read tweets from many people commenting "How would they feel if they saw me"), they need to watch their mouths.

Also, love how you(a fan) ignored how happy sunoo was about losing 0.02kg when he confessed to heeseung about his eating habits. But good to know that their comeback is your priority!

it’s a cultural thing in Asia, It’s very common to tease eo of weight esp if u are siblings, friends, or even relatives or close family friend. It’s ingrained in our culture like blacks calling eo “ n” but they will not tolerate non-black calling them that. Like even my neighbors will make a comment when im gaining weight or when will i get married. Do i tell them that it’s socially unacceptable to say those things? 😂. No we are not Americans, we let those things go for keeping the peace. We have more impt things to do than worry abt those non-sense jokes. U cant judge these culture in the same way that for us having more 1 wife is immoral but i cant judge muslims for having more than 1 cuz u know it’s part of their culture. But as idols with many sensitive feeling woke fans/non fans, they should keep those jokes private. I agree that they have an image to protect esp to intl fans . NK & SH esp should stop being childish & refrain themselves in overdoing it. JW should be more responsible leader & refrain his members for misbehaving publicly. They are just kids & they can learn from this. But imo, there is no bullying or mistreatment. It’s their inside joke.People should stop projecting their own insecurities to the idols. They are NOT you nor do u force ur own culture or standards to them. But as idols they need to be more conscious of their behavior. It’s just that they need to be educated properly & akgaes or nonfans should stop assuming things abt them. SN is even laughing & looks happy. That tells u a lot!

• it’s a cultural thing in Asia, It’s very common to tease eo of weight esp if u are siblings, friends, or even relatives or close family friend. It’s ingrained in our culture like blacks calling eo “ n” but they will not tolerate non-black calling them that. Like even my neighbors will make a comment when im gaining weight or when will i get married. Do i tell them that it’s socially unacceptable to say those things? 😂. No we are not Americans, we let those things go for keeping the peace. We have more impt things to do than worry abt those non-sense jokes. U cant judge these culture in the same way that for us having more 1 wife is immoral but i cant judge muslims for having more than 1 cuz u know it’s part of their culture. But as idols with many sensitive feeling woke fans/non fans, they should keep those jokes private. I agree that they have an image to protect esp to intl fans . NK & SH esp should stop being childish & refrain themselves in overdoing it. JW should be more responsible leader & refrain his members for misbehaving publicly. They are just kids & they can learn from this. But imo, there is no bullying or mistreatment. It’s their inside joke.People should stop projecting their own insecurities to the idols. They are NOT you nor do u force ur own culture or standards to them. But as idols they need to be more conscious of their behavior. It’s just that they need to be educated properly & akgaes or nonfans should stop assuming things abt them. SN is even laughing & looks happy. That tells u a lot!

your post is a mess with so much assumptions and inaccuracies :pepe-magnify: but you're right that they should be more conscious of their behaviour as public figures:eyes:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• But if he is in on the joke then it's a joke isn't it?

Like if I'm with my group of friends and we keep calling each other dumb dumbs, does it mean we are insulting people who are of lower intelligence than us?

true! that’s how u know when friends are close. Only my closest friends can call me silly things. Their only mistake is doing it publicly. Inside jokes should be done privately to avoid misunderstanding esp that they are idols

• your post is a mess with so much assumptions and inaccuracies :pepe-magnify: but you're right that they should be more conscious of their behaviour as public figures:eyes:

& saying SN is being bullied is also an assumption & baseless since no one is complaining except solos . No one shld be offended on someone’s behalf . SN is not them & they are not SN. I do get the inside jokes cuz people with close friends joke eo a lot. I mean people without friends to banter with are probably friendless. 😂 They are probably just projecting their miserable life or insecurities to SN but u know SN seems to be a happy person. If u watched the whole live & not just the few secs of it ul understand.

• But If he was the one who brought up the joke, like I see in the video, should we really get concerned? I mean, people have their own boundaries :pepe-shrug: maybe he doesn't care, what can I do?

complain on akp :pepe-mirror-glare:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• & saying SN is being bullied is also an assumption & baseless since no one is complaining except solos . No one shld be offended on someone’s behalf . SN is not them & they are not SN. I do get the inside jokes cuz people with close friends joke eo a lot. I mean people without friends to banter with are probably friendless. 😂 They are probably just projecting their miserable life or insecurities to SN but u know SN seems to be a happy person. If u watched the whole live & not just the few secs of it ul understand.

i wasn't talking about the enhypen part of your post :pepe-narrow-eyes:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• But If he was the one who brought up the joke, like I see in the video, should we really get concerned? I mean, people have their own boundaries :pepe-shrug: maybe he doesn't care, what can I do?

Don't know if it's just me but it feels like a whole "let me get offended on behalf of all the 'heavy' people" from this non-incident

• OK... OK.. OK... Another episode of baragies' drama kingdom~like...aren't y'all tired of making ur fave looks this miserable while he said for million times in vlives to stop thinking this way??...yeah?!!..he said it... He said he is really strong and never been weak!!!..CLEARLY!!!!

And now... Away from the topic being sensitive or not..... Aren't y'all aware that all the K-pop groups has done that before to their co-members for at least once????... But non of kpopers was angry though??... Y'all laughted and went like"ahahahahh...he called him a pig hahahha funny" (&and yeah.... There are many idols who really said that but nothing happened) ..BUT enhypen? NAHHH... F**K THEM!!! ...seriously???

.And talking abt the topic now... Me as a person I found kinda rude for my culture!!! But not in Korea!!!... For ex:if any one dare to call me a dog I swear god I will slap with all the power I hold where he won't be able to move his neck for the whole week!!!! But in K-pop??... It's literally an official emoji for alots of idols!!??... And don't ever dare to LIE and said it's normal to compare someone to an animal for I-cultures....cuz it's a hella NOOOo!!!...but still... Y'all accepted the k-culture and started to call ur faves by a dog... Penguin... Pig... Fish??.... THEN y'all are another f***king bullies!!!! Right???

SN said it for multiple times that he lives his members but all of y'all turned blind saying he's only pretending!! But also... When he show no sensitive reaction about what nk & sh said... He's again pretending??? That's kinda funny

And talking about sunghoon topic..... Aren't y'all aware that it's Sunoo who talked about it first while laughing so hard???... Like seriously!!! Do u really think he will mention sh &this sensitive words all of sudden because he got hurted??? Really???? For me... There's only 2reasons for that...

1: talking about it as a funny memory that he remembered where he really had fun!!

2: he's enjoying the victim card that his solos is giving.... and want sh to get hated!!

The 2nd one is literally impossible.... Cuz there are no reason for getting jealous when enha is the most balanced group out of 4th gen bgs!!!

And also....it's impossible for mentioning that after him getting really sad!!!... Cuz a normal person who get hurt from a sensitive topic... He will surely try his best to avoid it,forget it,&never ever remember it again!!!... But Sunoo??? He just laught abt it as much as he can!!!

And that's another proof showing how much stupid is ur drama!!!

• &and now talking generally....aren't y'all aware that enha always joke around each other this way&not only toward Sunoo??? "&why is it always Sunoo who looks like the only victim??" that's the Q y'all thinking abt right??.. Simple answer!!!... Non of the others' member fans loves the drama and making their fave look so poor but only SN's ones!!!

Need an example???... OK then...

In one of enha's episodes...jay was also described as a fat person... They even made a filter of the room shaking after he jumped!!! And yeah... All the members were laughing so hard on him &having so much fun by teasing him (ohhh!!! Sunoo was one of them too!!!... So by ur logic of calling the leader out for laughing then SN is another bully guy too!??!!!)

And also Sunghoon!!!.... I literally can't remember how many times they teased him for his faults in speaking & getting timid around others!!!....and much much more

Do u really think that if theses stuffs happened to Sunoo instead.... Will the fans be calm as others?? May.. The twitter will be upside down again!!!

So.... Do u finally understand who's the first reason of this drama now????

• BTW.... I'm totally aware abt how both sh&nk were really wrong for doing this in front of camera... Even if it doesn't annoy Sunoo but they still need to control themselves!!!

They need to play the major role to avoid any rumors !!!...this is literally the 4th or 5th time already.... They need to learn now!!!!!!

Edited once, last by mahiteb ().

• Oh... Honey..... Write our fandom's name right first and then come and speaks abt the members' relationship-----uh???

Wait.... U don't even know who's the leader?????!!!!... OMG.... U should atleast lie to make ur comment as a personal opinion..... U just made it a trash!!!

• Oh... Honey..... Write our fandom's name right first and then come and speaks abt the members' relationship-----uh???

Wait.... U don't even know who's the leader?????!!!!... OMG.... U should atleast lie to make ur comment as a personal opinion..... U just made it a trash!!!

Im sorry if their chemistry bond isn't here...

Im casual kpop stan..with bg groups..

• it’s a cultural thing in Asia, It’s very common to tease eo of weight esp if u are siblings, friends, or even relatives or close family friend. It’s ingrained in our culture like blacks calling eo “ n” but they will not tolerate non-black calling them that. Like even my neighbors will make a comment when im gaining weight or when will i get married. Do i tell them that it’s socially unacceptable to say those things? 😂. No we are not Americans, we let those things go for keeping the peace. We have more impt things to do than worry abt those non-sense jokes. U cant judge these culture in the same way that for us having more 1 wife is immoral but i cant judge muslims for having more than 1 cuz u know it’s part of their culture. But as idols with many sensitive feeling woke fans/non fans, they should keep those jokes private. I agree that they have an image to protect esp to intl fans . NK & SH esp should stop being childish & refrain themselves in overdoing it. JW should be more responsible leader & refrain his members for misbehaving publicly. They are just kids & they can learn from this. But imo, there is no bullying or mistreatment. It’s their inside joke.People should stop projecting their own insecurities to the idols. They are NOT you nor do u force ur own culture or standards to them. But as idols they need to be more conscious of their behavior. It’s just that they need to be educated properly & akgaes or nonfans should stop assuming things abt them. SN is even laughing & looks happy. That tells u a lot!

Sunoo was happy to loose 0.02 k and it's totally okay while he looks just like these guys. Yeah, just bc it's okay, doesn't mean it should be ignored. Liz ive is perfectly healthy but due to hate comments, was seen not eating while everyone else did on baseball game thanks to that culture. They should definitely keep doing that and we should keep ignoring that. Yeah, as if that country doesn't have fat people withh weight issues or idols confessing about their eating disorders like Momo almost didn't die. I knew it would be dismissed, but I still stay "surprised" with dumb comment like this.

FVx3nksXEAQmCbL.png

FVx3nksXEAQmCbL.png

your post is a mess with so much assumptions and inaccuracies :pepe-magnify: but you're right that they should be more conscious of their behaviour as public figures:eyes:

What is inaccurate about my comment?

• & saying SN is being bullied is also an assumption & baseless since no one is complaining except solos . No one shld be offended on someone’s behalf . SN is not them & they are not SN. I do get the inside jokes cuz people with close friends joke eo a lot. I mean people without friends to banter with are probably friendless. 😂 They are probably just projecting their miserable life or insecurities to SN but u know SN seems to be a happy person. If u watched the whole live & not just the few secs of it ul understand.

Quickly

Where did I say he was being bullied

I want to know why are they obsessed with his weight while he looks like them. I totally love how you guys keep dismissing "Too fat, weighs too much" "jokes" with "HaHa yoU ArE frIendLeSS and InsEcUrE"

FVx3nksXEAQmCbL.pngFVx4bmLXEAIlPrK.jpg

• Sunoo was happy to loose 0.02 k and it's totally okay while he looks just like these guys. Yeah, just bc it's okay, doesn't mean it should be ignored. Liz ive is perfectly healthy but due to hate comments, was seen not eating while everyone else did on baseball game thanks to that culture. They should definitely keep doing that and we should keep ignoring that. Yeah, as if that country doesn't have fat people withh weight issues or idols confessing about their eating disorders like Momo almost didn't die. I knew it would be dismissed, but I still stay "surprised" with dumb comment like this.

FVx3nksXEAQmCbL.png

FVx3nksXEAQmCbL.png

What is inaccurate about my comment?

i was quoting someone else not you :thumbup:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

FVx3nksXEAQmCbL.png

He clearly does or otherwise he wouldn't be happy to loose 0.002 kg while looking totally okay. He already confessed how he's not satisfied with his eating habits since he eats "too much". But yeah, their jokes totally won't affect him at all.

Then also when female idols like Liz are getting hate and not eating while her members do and clearly looking sad, we should all dismiss it since it's okay there.

Them not realizing the issue will keep eating disorders in idol industry happening. I thought gg stans would realize it more, but I guess I expected too much from kpop stans

• FVx3nksXEAQmCbL.png

He clearly does or otherwise he wouldn't be happy to loose 0.002 kg while looking totally okay. He already confessed how he's not satisfied with his eating habits since he eats "too much". But yeah, their jokes totally won't affect him at all.

Then also when female idols like Liz are getting hate and not eating while her members do and clearly looking sad, we should all dismiss it since it's okay there.

Them not realizing the issue will keep eating disorders in idol industry happening. I thought gg stans would realize it more, but I guess I expected too much from kpop stans

Hmmmmm.... Did u watch the last vlive???? Cuz what sn said was that he's really satisfied with his weight unlike this article that I don't really know the date of its release!!

(I have the tweet that translated what sn said but unfortunately... It's with another language... If u can translate them I will give u the link)

• Don't know if it's just me but it feels like a whole "let me get offended on behalf of all the 'heavy' people" from this non-incident

You stan ive one of which members is currently getting hate for her chubby cheeks(while having a slim figure) and she's clearly aware of those comments.

Or like when Jiwoo from nmixx shared how she has problems with loosing weight meanwhile she looks fine (but too fat for koreans). Or how Momo almost died from that stupid ice cubic diet.

Korean fat shaming culture should stay the same, eating disorder stay thriving because we dared to Be OfFenDeD oN fAt PeoPlE'S bEhaLf/

It's more than being offended on other's behalf, this fat shaming affects everybody including your faves. I expected bg fans to be defensive in the comments and no comments like these from gg fans. I definitely expected too much common sense from them especially.

But heyy, points to you for being quirky , girl haha

Anyway I'm done

• Personally these kinds of jokes aren't my thing. It's like the whole colorism thing where people accept it's part of their culture or whatever but that doesn't make it okay.

They have a large international audience so reactions about these things shouldn't be the least bit surprising. Thats why I think they should keep such jokes to their private conversations looking at who their main audience is (i.e not Koreans).

If some fans are going as far as telling translators not to translate these things then they clearly know how problematic it looks and just want to bury everything instead of having an honest conversation about it.

• This thread contains 117 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!