Found out where the BG digitals went, they went to It Boy Daniel<3

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Over 30M index in a week....no bg besides BTS can relate!! Congrats to the king of produce

:lover4::lover4:

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Over 30M index in a week....no bg besides BTS can relate!! Congrats to the king of produce

:lover4::lover4:

... .- -- .. / .-- .... -.-- / .- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / .-.. .. - . .-. .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / -. --- - / --- -. / - .... . / --. ..- .. .-.. -.. / .- - / .- .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.. / .- .-.. ... --- / -.-. --- -. --. .-. .- - ... / - --- / -... - ... / ..-. --- .-. / ...-- ----- --

When I'm with you, a magical thing happens

• Not tryna shade but I'm genuinely surprised at how high his debut on gaon was, considering the song is around top 700 on melon, not sure about other platforms tho, which makes it even more impressive lol.

Me too actually, but Gaon can be more fandom driven then Melon these days. Tho i dont expect him to be able to maintain this index due to limits on downloads

• Not tryna shade but I'm genuinely surprised at how high his debut on gaon was, considering the song is around top 700 on melon, not sure about other platforms tho, which makes it even more impressive lol.

I saw he was very high on Melon and I think for previous comebacks he didn't have that many streams but a LOT of downloads don't know how that translates lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!