Why do popular groups stan love to act like their faves will never be surpassed?

• First we had SONES saying SNSD would never be surpassed or it would take a long time, then TWICE broke most of their records, then ONCES acted like TWICE's popularity was out of reach but BLACKPINK is now the number one girl group, now that AESPA is coming for BLACKPINK's records (not saying they are surpassing them YET) BLINKS are acting like there is zero chance, AESPA like it or not is the hot new girl group at the moment while BLACKPINK are on their 6 year, so AESPA COULD surpass BLACKPINK and if AESPA doesn't someone else will sooner or later so why fans keep acting like there is 0 chance of their popular girl group being surpassed?

Before i am attacked, i am a SNSD fan, a TWICE fan, an AESPA fan, and i am not a fan of BLACKPINK but i do like lots of their songs a lot my favorite being HOW YOU LIKE THAT so this isn't meant to attack BLINKS or BLACKPINK i am just really curious on why fans think is unbelieveable that their groups will be surpassed one day, even BTS can be surpassed one day although i don't think that's happening anytime soon, at least not their peak

• all records are meant to be beaten - it's just a matter of time

I'd say enjoy it while it lasts and as usual don't take kpop that seriously

• We do not think it's unbelievable, though?

What we are denying are the fans stating they already have or are at least, close to it. They do that when in fact it is only the sales they are coming for, and from a record two years ago at that? What abt streaming or their following, are those going to be disregarded?

Also, note that BP has grown much bigger since then. Wait for the comeback and see the bars being set much higher up.

• attachment to achievement to the point that it makes them spew hate at other rising artists are weird

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Tell me you didn't read without telling me you didn't read

"now that AESPA is coming for BLACKPINK's records (not saying they are surpassing them YET)"

"and if AESPA doesn't someone else will sooner or later so why fans keep acting like there is 0 chance of their popular girl group being surpassed?"

I never said Aespa already surpassed BP i said there is always a possibility of that happening and that even if they don't someone else will, unless Kpop regresses

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!