I nedd to trow random feedback

• I hate games in the arcade when people don't understand the game or skip some users

Pls everyone is it so hard for you to play the games like the thread-maker told you to play? oh man

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I hate games in the arcade when people don't understand the game or skip some users

Pls everyone is it so hard for you to play the games like the thread-maker told you to play? oh man

That would annoy me too. Maybe the skipping users is when too many people are posting in a hurry, and they accidentally miss someone's post, or they have someone who is playing with them blocked, so they don't see that they posted. If they don't understand how to play though, they should ask, no shame in that.

• That would annoy me too. Maybe the skipping users is when too many people are posting in a hurry, and they accidentally miss someone's post, or they have someone who is playing with them blocked, so they don't see that they posted. If they don't understand how to play though, they should ask, no shame in that.

No thats not it

What I see a lot is:

• People who skip 10 pages of posts just to answer to the first ever posted song in a game
    • People who skip a row of songs just to write "turn it up" on a random song they saw in the game
    • People who have no idea how to play and write random BS based on the thread's title
    • People who for example only write "I never heard of this tv show" and don't even write a new TV show name to contiue the game
    • People who randomly start a 3 pages long chat in a game

and so on

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• No thats not it

What I see a lot is:

• People who skip 10 pages of posts just to answer to the first ever posted song in a game
    • People who skip a row of songs just to write "turn it up" on a random song they saw in the game
    • People who have no idea how to play and write random BS based on the thread's title
    • People who for example only write "I never heard of this tv show" and don't even write a new TV show name to contiue the game
    • People who randomly start a 3 pages long chat in a game

and so on

Oh, I see. I thought you meant people skipping one or two posts, not ten pages. That changes things then. They should wait and read the rules first for sure and not derail the thread. They should also be adding TV shows for sure, it's not hard to do at all. I get what you mean a bit more now. Why some people struggle to listen to basic rules is beyond me, but oh well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!