Is my country the only one not doing yearbooks?

• I just randomly thought of it

Nobody in my country does this. The only thing schools do is 1 class-photo each year that than gets hung up in the school's halways near the teacher's room.

As I was in my last school year we thought to do something special and took photos for a book where each student of the entire grade would have their own photo, but we also were asked to bring a photo where we are under 3 years old so people could see how we grew up. (However altho everyone payed 2 bucks for the book, we never got it, cause the printing company delayed their work for unknown reasons back than and my school forgot to send the books...)

Apparently the school I was in said that the book for our graduation was the only type of book they would ever make (I clearly remembered that one girl who watched a lot American teen-shows had asked the teacher why it was only a graduation-gift and not something we would do each year and than my teacher said "don't you know how expensive it is to hire a phogorapher?")

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Edited 2 times, last by JiminieKookie ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!