[SUNMI - TAIL] Comeback Stage |#엠카운트다운​ | M COUNTDOWN EP.699 | Mnet 210225 방송

• I said this on another post, but couldn't they get her a red mic pack, or paint this one red, or make a pocket in her costume or belt to hide the black one? It's just really odd that she's going all-in on the red theme with the boots and the dress and the lipstick all matching, and then there's this obvious black mic pack on her back. Someone's stylist did not think this through.

• I said this on another post, but couldn't they get her a red mic pack, or paint this one red, or make a pocket in her costume or belt to hide the black one? It's just really odd that she's going all-in on the red theme with the boots and the dress and the lipstick all matching, and then there's this obvious black mic pack on her back. Someone's stylist did not think this through.

I've never paid that much attention to the microphone transceiver, but it appears that they did a much better job hiding it during her second comeback stage on Music Bank:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!