When google translator do you dirty, say what?

• tried to translate something through google

geez...

"In the media, it is not difficult to find cases where'Ilsan-dong-gu, Goyang-si' is marked as'Dong-gu, Ilsan-si. There are many people who know Goyang itself as'Ilsan' or call it'Ilsan City'. However, in Ilsan, Ilsandong-gu, Goyang-si or Ilsanseo-gu, Goyang-si are the correct names of administrative districts, and there are'Ilsandong-gu','Ilsanseo-gu' and'Deokyang-gu' in Goyang-si."

but hold on it's not all

this part is also interesting

"Even longer ago, when Goyang-si was in Goyang-gun, Ilsan was in Ilsan-myeon, Goyang-gun. Later, it became Ilsan-eup, but it was still part of Goyang-gun. However, as the population rapidly increased, Goyang-gun became Goyang-si, and as a ward was created, Ilsan-eup was naturally named Ilsan-gu."

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• LMAO don't trust Google Translate with long phrases. Tbh, it's only good for small phrases and single qords.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Wha?

honestly google translate can be inaccurate sometimes.

I agree that Google Translate sometimes makes mistakes and can be quite inaccurate. But in general, it copes with its task well. I often use it for ordinary translations. But for the accurate translation, I go to translate.com. I think that human translation will never lose its relevance and will surpass machine intelligence. But I can use both of them, depending on the goals and quality of the translation you want to get.

Edited once, last by kimsundo ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!