IVE is literally WY and friends

• Wy is by far the most famous and she has much more ig followers than the other i*zone girl.

She’s also the prettiest and gets the best outfits. It’s Jennie and the pinks all over again.

Approved the thread.
  • All post Izone groups will be like this. Aint no way Ive would be topping charts and selling 600k without Wonyoung and Yujin. Same with LSRFM.

• Let's be honest. Wonyoung in any group would be called Wonyoung and friends.

• I swear I see this thread every week on anon. Famous repeat until it becomes true? Or just a way of coping?

All post Izone groups will be like this. Aint no way Ive would be topping charts and selling 600k without Wonyoung and Yujin. Same with LSRFM.

Starship's first gg literally topped charts from beginning to end of their career and you're saying this :cryingr: People really have no idea how Wonyoung and Yujin are lucky to be in a company that actually knows how to produce good music and dont make them sing in annoying baby voice. If they were still in Izone they wouldnt be half as relevant as they currently are right now.

Let's be honest. Wonyoung in any group would be called Wonyoung and friends.

The only comment that makes sense. It not her fault she is thee moment.

But are we seriously going to ignore how Yujin was one of the reasons IVE was hyped in first place and how Liz, Rei and Gaeul became stan attractors even before debut and how Leeseo managed to get viral immediately after debut not once, but twice? Anons live in a parallel world man

• lmao jennie and the pinks? all pinks shining and jennie aint even the most popular. its lisa

• Their fans don’t wanna admit it but it’s true.

• I swear I see this thread every week on anon. Famous repeat until it becomes true? Or just a way of coping?

Starship's first gg literally topped charts from beginning to end of their career and you're saying this :cryingr: People really have no idea how Wonyoung and Yujin are lucky to be in a company that actually knows how to produce good music and dont make them sing in annoying baby voice. If they were still in Izone they wouldnt be half as relevant as they currently are right now.

Wut? They literally owe their entire careers to Izone, wut are you smoking?

• No they weren't??! Internationally, he wasn't a lot more popular than Felix during SKZ's rookie years, Bang Chan has always been close too.

I'm sure NCT had other popular members too but I don't stan them so I'd leave that to an actual nctzen

For hardcore fans of course you would think some of the other members are popular too. I remember people were calling them Hyunjin and friends back then.

• not only this tired narrative is stupid af but you literally proved how dumb you are with the Jennie and The Pinks line when bp members individually all are established and if we talk of overall popularity and fandom, its Lisa who is at the top.

• Maybe true but Wy is still a lot more famous

• Wut? They literally owe their entire careers to Izone, wut are you smoking?

Stop downplaying them you Izone widow.

It's a fact that their popularity doubled since debut because Eleven and Love Dive literally wiped everything Izone ever released in their entire career in every metric.

Ive is WY and friends, Starship is big5, Izone privilege bigger than big3 privilege, all of this bullshit is just variations of the same type of coping because IVE blew tf up far more than kpop stans expected and now we keep seeing backwards thinking, fallacies and mental gymnastics to downplay them. Doesn't it get embarrassing for y'all?

• If they were still in Izone they wouldnt be half as relevant as they currently are right now.

what the hell u do know wonyoung and yujin got famous thru izone right? Saying they won't be half as relevant when wy literally got millions of followers alr before IVE, was the it girl and got tons of ads.More like ive wouldn't be half as relevant if wy and yj aren't in ive or never joined izone in the first place.

Stop downplaying them you Izone widow.

It's a fact that their popularity doubled since debut because Eleven and Love Dive literally wiped everything Izone ever released in their entire career in every metric.

more like u downplaying izone. Ive and wy and yj owed their career to izone but here u are rn downplaying them.

• Maybe true but Wy is still a lot more famous

She is more famous than pretty much every other 4th gen idol because she is 4th gen's it girl. Like other anon said that's why it would be WY and friends in any other group. But other members are more than capable of standing out on their own. Antis want IVE to be a Miss A, 4minute, Astro situation so bad. It's not happening.

• what the hell u do know wonyoung and yujin got famous thru izone right? Saying they won't be half as relevant when wy literally got millions of followers alr before IVE, was the it girl and got tons of ads.More like ive wouldn't be half as relevant if wy and yj aren't in ive or never joined izone in the first place.

more like u downplaying izone. Ive and wy and yj owed their career to izone but here u are rn downplaying them.

Wonyoung in Izone only had 1m and a couple followers on ig. After IVE it went to 4m and thats just months after their debut.

It's a fact that IVE titles are bigger than anything Izone ever released lol. I'm not making stats up.

Dont bring these Izone flops here if truth hurts.

They dont own their career to anything but themselves, everyone start from some point. They wouldnt be as popular if they still were in Izone, you can cry all you want but it wont change this.

• ive having an it girl got everyone pressed :cryingr: just because wonyoung started out with the most individual popularity doesn’t mean it’s wony and friends lmfao, all the other girls are steadily growing their own names and have a huge presence in their songs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!